Re: [INFO] How does The Simpsons: Tapped Out age login work?

by louis7441363

Original Post

Re: Game doesn't load since The Simpsons: Tapped Out age login

★★ Novice
Thanx for my request foe help, but it was not needed as i worked out my problem right after i posted my help request. Do'h. I was using my IPh 4s outside & didn't notice the small box in the middle on the left hand side of my screen. You put in your age & then tap this box of the left which puts in a tick for the Agreement, then press Continue. Presto back into game again. Thus is the 3rd time i've had to do this though. 2 major updates for ph both times. Odd. It took me 3 ph shutdowns & 2 hours of logging in & out of game with same login age for Origin when i spotted the small Agreement box. Blast. But all is working fine again. Thanx all. Dee.
Message 21 of 25 (787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have encountered the samething???  Any suggestions or assistance...

Message 22 of 25 (731 Views)

★★ Novice
That is rubbish I am registered with origin and so are another 4 members of my family, yet we have all been asked our ages many times now! This happened most recently within the last few weeks.
Message 23 of 25 (708 Views)

Re: Game doesn't load since The Simpsons: Tapped Out age login

★★★ Newbie
If you have an origin account that you're using for the game then delete the game redownload the game then log in to your origin account in the game and if that doesn't fix it then I don't what will fix it
Message 24 of 25 (439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So this doesn’t help whatsoever for me. I’ve had the same account for years and the login page very rarely works or takes hours of trying for the access code to work. 

On top of that I’ve been forced to re-enter my age although it’s been verified in the past with both my EA and Origin account. And I’m 23, how does it not realize that? I keep getting “sorry you do not fit the minimum age requirement please use the back button to exit”

Message 25 of 25 (179 Views)