by ravibghost93

Original Post

Re: I keep losing in Felon battles when I clearly win

★★★ Novice
Thx
Message 11 of 18 (298 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem-- either I'll win and then it'll just freeze so I have to retreat or I'll actually win and then the screen will pop that I lost, so I lose a lot of the trading card things.

It's happened problem 2-3 dozen times to me and making it quite difficult to win the prizes/ 

Message 12 of 18 (282 Views)

Hero (Retired)

My case is slightly different that the ones I've read here. 

I was doing a Neighbor Battle, I think I tapped the button to speed up the last animation.  Then the game hung up with the regular screen icons you'd see in a neighbor's town mixed with the battle icons.  Instead of the exit arrow I had the neighbor name box with the arrows to traverse to the next or previous town.

After waiting a couple of minutes (while I ran a neighbor battle in another game on another device) I started tapping buttons to try to progress.  First it said I lost.  then it told me that if I retreated it would count as a loss ( I tapped No) then it finally exited Orphan Alley.

Back in my home Springfield my stats show I won - 56 Wins, 0 Losses, 0 Retreats.  No harm no foul, but still scary.

Message 13 of 18 (268 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem!The same thing happened to me, but instead of hitting switch players, I tapped the attack button and the computer cheated me by rewarding the win to the foes. Both of my fighters ended with 3 hearts, so it is literally impossible that I took a loss. This has happened twice to me. Once during the 1st issue, but I didn't think anything of it until this recent second glitchy battle that was clearly rigged. I like to tap the attack fast when I am positive I will destroy the enemy, but I think this is what causes the bug. Maybe the server cannot process my commands as fast as I tap them. EA I want my winnings that I earned back!

Message 14 of 18 (248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I've been rushing battles since they first updated to this and it's never happened before. But the last two days, my final battle will count as a loss. EA owes me 820 Crab Juices. If they send me actual crab juice to my house, we're gonna have problems

Message 15 of 18 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It keeps happening to me how can I spent to ea because it's not fair that were keep winning but it ends up a loss to us?
Message 16 of 18 (229 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is happening to me an results in a mayjor lose of rewards highly annoying and no I don't rush because that's a * play to use when it only results in you having to use band aids to fully heal heroes for the next battle when will we be compensated for the losses
Message 17 of 18 (221 Views)

Bug hero-2

★★★ Newbie

so sometimes when when you fight felon after the fight end its go blank no hero or felon if you attack or run it counted as lose 

i wainting for response now

Message 18 of 18 (203 Views)