Re: I keep losing in Felon battles when I clearly win

by dgrover4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I keep losing in Felon battles when I clearly win

★★★ Novice
Superheroes 2 Felon battles: all of the characters disappear on the last attack and it says that I lost
Message 1 of 18 (706 Views)

Accepted Solution

Did any of you rush the battle animation on the final blow - the one that should give you a win?

if so, yes, this happens. It can either freeze on yiu with only the retreat offer or give you a loss.

DO NOT RUSH THE BATTLE ANIMATIONS by hitting the fist again WHEN YOU ARE DELIVERING THE FINAL BLOW

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

do NOT call it a Bug or Glitch

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 4 of 18 (694 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I just had this happen to me and said, "what the hell, I just won with three guys still standing. What do you mean I lost?"  Another bug they have is after winning your last player stands there and is all alone on the screen. The only option given is retreat. 

Message 2 of 18 (684 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. It's so annoying know that u won and message pops out and says u lost. Happen a few times to me already

Message 3 of 18 (679 Views)

Did any of you rush the battle animation on the final blow - the one that should give you a win?

if so, yes, this happens. It can either freeze on yiu with only the retreat offer or give you a loss.

DO NOT RUSH THE BATTLE ANIMATIONS by hitting the fist again WHEN YOU ARE DELIVERING THE FINAL BLOW

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

do NOT call it a Bug or Glitch

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 18 (695 Views)

Lost when i win

★★★ Newbie
It hapend to me to even when I waited for the last punch
Message 5 of 18 (661 Views)

I beat the felons but the battle wont complete and i cant get my rewards

★★★ Newbie

I won the battle against the felons, but the battle wont complete and i can only retreat but i dont want to as i want my rewards to level up my characters

I can be reached at [edit: email address removed] for replies/help on this issue
Message 6 of 18 (657 Views)

★ Novice
I didn't rush the battle, the felons lost and all the characters disappeared as normal.
The battle stayed empty for several minutes but the fist symbol was still highlighted. I selected the gist symbol for fight and it said I lost.
Message 7 of 18 (631 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue. Ever since I was forced to use the rush button the game is marking every battle a loss. EA, you owe us!

Message 8 of 18 (603 Views)

★ Novice

It keeps happening to me too. I want my wins restored! I had a 100% record!

Message 9 of 18 (585 Views)

★★ Novice

I just had this happen as well: beat all the enemies, then my guys also disappeared and I was stuck on an empty battlefield. When I finally used the top left-hand arrow to back out, it was counted as a loss. This was particularly annoying because, not only had I not actually lost, but it was the first loss of all my battles, in both my town and friends'. :\ 

Oh, and I most likely did rush the last punch, but I've been doing that on and off all along, and this is the first time that happened. If it was something you weren't meant to do, it should have been mentioned in the tutorial; if not, then it is indeed a bug (and, given that it's just been reported within the last six days, and the event has been going for three weeks, it certainly sounds like one).

Message 10 of 18 (566 Views)