Re: I hear EA techs read the forums.. READ THIS

by snoopygray5

Original Post

I hear EA techs read the forums.. READ THIS

★★★★ Novice

Thank you for KILLING a game that was inadequate to start with.

Please give us the option to delete the update and play normally.  I do not care about bob nor his family.  the update is so poorly thought out that i wonder if you actually played it before hand.. i doubt it. 

If you cannot undo this nonsense, then i expect compensation for ALL players to the tune of 10 donuts per day for having us put up with your blunders.. and since we wont be able to collect  donuts from friends towns anymore...  that is more than fair. 

I honestly thought it was going to be a good update.  I was initially excited.  Then noon today hit.  i had finished cecils tasks (they are short) and realized i had no way to advance the building.. except for ridiculously long jobs for NOTHING pay...  i mean 16 ours for 9 fertizer?  8 hours for 9!  really?  that is insulting to players who will not pay for donuts. 

Please stop the madness.  just give everyone the prizes we want (bob and family) and shut it off.  at the rate of this first day, it will take an average player 200 years (exaggerating) to do any sort of crafting.. glad theres only 13 days! 

STOP THE INSANITY!  or at least FIX IT with proper scaled payments of craftables! 

Message 1 of 5 (302 Views)

You hear wrong.
The techs does not frequent this help forum, they frequent the regular forum http://forum.ea.com/

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.
In this case there is nothing other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (293 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@tsgrbart437 -- Aww, there's always someone who doesn't care for something that changes!  Most people are excited about this event that adds new characters to the game, especially iconic characters from the show.  There are a few things you should know:

1) It is an event.  This means that about six weeks from the day it started, it will end and everything will go back to the way it was before, although there may be some changes involving new characters.

2) You can still earn donuts from visiting friends.  Several players have already reported having done so.  There will be other opportunities to earn donuts as well, depending on how fast you complete event tasks.

3) If you want to understand the event better, I would look at one of the free fan forums, such as tstoaddicts.com -- there is a wealth of information there that will help you (and everyone reading this) understand the event and your role in it.

Good luck and happy tapping!

If this helps resolve your issue, please click accept solution as this may help others with the same issue to find a resolution as well.  XP is appreciated but not required.

Message 3 of 5 (287 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I couldn't disagree more.

I think this event is the best I have yet experienced, and I'm expecting it to get even better.

It's the first one I've seen where there is more than one legitimate strategy to meeting the game targets. I think it'll be fascinating to see which strategy will come out on top. As another reply said, this update lasts 6 weeks - it's bound to start off slowly. But, after 6 weeks, it'll be gone and you're back to normal. If you really don't like it, take a 6 week break  - you'll lose nothing.

Message 4 of 5 (267 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm actually really looking forward to this.  I just downloaded the Therapy Centre and I'm hoping of some form of interaction between Bart and Bob.  The developers of the game will sadly never please everyone.  Just take a few weeks out!

Message 5 of 5 (234 Views)