I bought donuts and never received them in the game

by frenchfal

Original Post

Re: Purchased doughnuts were not received

★★★★★ Apprentice

You can't call them unless you're in the US though (or use the live chat Frown).

I did have this issue, however my dounts were returned, and I got 20 free donuts as well.

So, be patient!

Message 61 of 70 (502 Views)

Re: I bought donuts and never received them in the game

★★★★★ Apprentice

First of all, try restarting the game (let is synchronise).

If that fails to work, you'll have to contact a game advisor, here.

Nothing can be done about it on the community, sorry!

Message 62 of 70 (512 Views)

Re: Purchased doughnuts were not received

★★ Guide
Select the US region through the support submission process. That is how people from non-US countries are getting to speak with support personnel.
Message 63 of 70 (493 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I restarted my game plenty of times since the purchase but nothing's changed (I even uninstalled it then reinstalled it).

I've tried to get answer from the link before and it got me here, that's why I posted a message on this forum.

I emailed EA they said the exact same thing to "Talk to an advisor" so I don't really know what to do to get my Donuts

Message 64 of 70 (507 Views)

Re: wtf wherre r my donuts.?????? I paid with my visa n never got my tray of 132 old donuts

★ Novice

Hey I got the same problem this ppl better give me my donuts which is 300 or I want my **bleep**ing twenty bucks back u can't just buy something and not get it what the hell u ppl are scammers 

Message 65 of 70 (441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Was charged for a boatload of donuts and haven't gotten any. Bloodlessc84
Message 66 of 70 (409 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I purchase 2 ( because I didn't think it went thru) 60 doughnuts and then 1.99 one just to make sure it wasn't working. Any suggestion to either get the money back or the doughnuts.
StaSea
Message 67 of 70 (402 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I WANT MY DONUTS BEFORE I GONUTS!!!!!!!!!!! : (
Message 68 of 70 (374 Views)

help please

★ Novice
I bought 49 dollars worth of donuts from the Simpsons tapped out and I never got the donuts! What's the deal?
Message 69 of 70 (340 Views)

Re: Simpsons donuts

★★★ Newbie

I have found that when you shutdown your device dpending what you are using and restarting it, the donuts will pop up in your inventory. add me as a friend. russod12

Message 70 of 70 (304 Views)