I bought donuts and never received them in the game

by frenchfal

Original Post

Re: Donuts Not Showing Up

★★★ Newbie
On May 26. I purchased a boatload of donuts. It was charged to my account but it was never added to my Simpson's game. Is there a way to get refunded? I called my bank to verify that it was I purchasing the donuts, in case they were denying the purchase as a fraud alert. I also got the "Ay caramba, something went wrong with ur purchase". Normally I gey an e-mail right away when my purchases go through. No e-mail just the charged.
Message 20 of 70 (2,760 Views)

Re: Bought 60 old donuts on The Simpsons Tapped out--- not appeared?!

★★★★ Novice

this is an email I got back from ea when I submitted a ticket about the doughnuts.  You need to submit a ticket with this info in order to be refunded money or credited doughnuts.

Hope this helps.   They can't do anything with out the mayhem ID so make sure to create a ticket.  

Thank you for Contacting Electronic Arts.

I apologize but we need the Mayhem ID and your android so that we can add the lost donuts on your account. To locate your Mayhem ID, please follow

*In the any of the game menu (bottom left where the level bar is), tap on the "Get More" button
*At the top right corner of "The Store" menu, tap on the "i" located beside the "?" and the "EA" icons.
*Underneath "Info", tap on the blue"View" button
*At the very top section "About", tap on the blue "View" button
*The Mayhem ID is located below the version number and is a long string of numbers.

What device you are playing on?
Which game version you are running? (In "Option" > "Info" > "About")

We look forward to your reply.

Should you have any further questions, please take a moment to review our Knowledge Base site at http://help.ea.com/ or do let us know.

Message 21 of 70 (2,804 Views)

Re: Donuts Not Showing Up

★★★★ Novice

Here is the reponse I got.  A ticket must be started and give them all the info detailed below.  A ticket must be submitted.

Hope this helps ease the frustration.  Won't get solved any other way.

Thanks for contacting Electronic Arts.

Having read your email, I understand that you didn't receive your purchased donuts from your account. I assure you my immediate attention and support to resolve this issue.

To get this issue sorted, please send us the required information below:

Your email(s) :
How many donuts are missing? :
How much did the donuts pack cost? :
What device your are using to playing on? :
Which game version are they running? (In "Option" > "Info" > "About") :

Screen Shot of the transaction history :

If you unsure, how to attach a screenshot of the transaction history then please follow through the link below:

https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-attach-a-file-to-your-ea-help-ticket

I apologize but we need the Mayhem ID and your android so that we can add the lost donuts on your account. To locate your Mayhem ID, please follow

*In the any of the game menu (bottom left where the level bar is), tap on the "Get More" button
*At the top right corner of "The Store" menu, tap on the "i" located beside the "?" and the "EA" icons.
*The Mayhem ID is located below the version number and is a long string of numbers.

Message 22 of 70 (2,740 Views)

Re: wtf wherre r my donuts.?????? I paid with my visa n never got my tray of 132 old donuts

★★★★ Novice

Here is the reponse I got.  A ticket must be started and give them all the info detailed below.  A ticket must be submitted.

Hope this helps ease the frustration.  Won't get solved any other way.

Thanks for contacting Electronic Arts.

Having read your email, I understand that you didn't receive your purchased donuts from your account. I assure you my immediate attention and support to resolve this issue.

To get this issue sorted, please send us the required information below:

Your email(s) :
How many donuts are missing? :
How much did the donuts pack cost? :
What device your are using to playing on? :
Which game version are they running? (In "Option" > "Info" > "About") :

Screen Shot of the transaction history :

If you unsure, how to attach a screenshot of the transaction history then please follow through the link below:

https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-attach-a-file-to-your-ea-help-ticket

Message 23 of 70 (2,755 Views)

donuts

★★ Newbie
I bought donuts (a truck load). They haven't downloaded and I still don't have them.
Message 24 of 70 (2,772 Views)

The Simpson's: tapped out RIPPED OFF!!!!! No Donuts after you took money out of my account!!!!

★★★ Newbie

You took money out of my account and did not give me donuts!!   How do I get a refund or the donuts??? I attempted to send an e-mail earlier with both purchase confirmation numbers and was told to contact EA direct support network (??) in the reply e-mail I recieved.  I would appreciate that this get rectified immediately.  

Message 25 of 70 (2,748 Views)

Missing Donuts

★★★ Newbie

I had purchased 120 "stale" donuts a few days ago, and I have not received any. Please fix this error as soon as possible. Thanks in advance! 

Message 26 of 70 (2,766 Views)

Re: Bought 60 old donuts on The Simpsons Tapped out--- not appeared?!

★★ Novice
Mayhem id indeed. Will try that and see what happens. Won't b buying anything from EA again
Message 27 of 70 (2,752 Views)

donuts on tapped out

★★★ Newbie
I purchased 300.donuts on 24th May on Simpson's tapped out and haven't received them. please can you get them sent to me asap. ref 1-[edit: credit card info removed]
Message 28 of 70 (2,771 Views)

I bought 2800 donuts and they still have not showed up!

★★★ Newbie
Please help me! I have bought 2800 on Friday the 24th for the $75 discount price and they did not show up. I emailed the department that handles the issues. I submitted all the requested info and they said they will send it to a higher department. That was 3 days ago and I still haven't heard from anyone? My case # is #08926250. Someone please help! I feel like I have been ripped off!
Message 29 of 70 (2,741 Views)