I bought donuts and never received them in the game

by frenchfal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I bought donuts and never received them in the game

★ Novice

Hi, I bought a Truckload of donuts on May 28th in The Simpsons Tappd Out game and the game crashed as it reloaded after the purchase.

The donuts where never delivered to my account.

The transaction ID of the purchase on the Google Play Store is 12999763169054705758.1375196093190592

My Origin account name is frenchfal

I play in version 4.2.4 on a Nexus 4

My Mayhem ID is 27678158214438106863546514584405582054

Message 59 of 70 (998 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Simpsons donuts

★★ Guide
First know that this forum is for players to share tips. There is no one here who can provide technical support so please do not think you have successfully submitted a request for help.

For any technical support, go to the EA site directly and use the Contact Us using the Help Center

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7. Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not want to wait for EA technical support to assist you and you just want a refund, contact either Apple or Google Play for assistance.

I wish you good luck on this. You may have to wait awhile but make sure you follow-up and be persistent.

If this message helped you, please give it some xp! Just click the XP box at the bottom of the message. If your issue is now resolved, please press the Solved button as well, Thanks!

View in thread

Message 53 of 70 (961 Views)

All Replies

purchased donuts

★★★★★ Newbie

Two issues, I am missing donuts from my inventory, and I did not recieve my purchase.

Message 1 of 70 (932 Views)

simpsons donuts

★★★ Newbie
I recently bought 900 donuts from the Simpsons tapped out game. My card was charged but I did not recieve any donuts. Is this a problem that can be fixed.
Message 2 of 70 (943 Views)

donuts

★★★ Newbie

I purchased 300 donuts from the store and havent recieved them in 9 hours. i restarted the game, my phone , ended it from the cache. and still nothin. what do i do next?

Message 3 of 70 (937 Views)

LOST DONUTS

★★★ Newbie

Ibought 2 boat loads of donuts in lost almost 800 donuts it keeped minus the donuts without me buying anything how can iget my donuts back

Message 4 of 70 (943 Views)

wtf wherre r my donuts.?????? I paid with my visa n never got my tray of 132 old donuts

★★★ Newbie
Hi this shane2538420 I purchased a tray of old donuts 132 of them and I never got them someone please help.? Are they aloud to do this take money from my visa and not give me my donuts? I been playing this gamee for a long time and now im dissapointed ..... if I dont get my donuts tjen im just gonna uninstall this game cause these ppl think they can steal my money with there fake buying donuts **bleep**.....
Message 5 of 70 (1,053 Views)

Re: wtf wherre r my donuts.?????? I paid with my visa n never got my tray of 132 old donuts

★★★ Newbie

Dang, I only bought the 60 donuts for 3.99. I checked the ea website and they said to check with apple, so I thought " I'm not on iphone so I guess I'll check with google/android". They tell me to check with the developer so I email EA and recieved an email back stating that I need to come here and ask "game advisors"

I'm just getting the run around.

Message 6 of 70 (1,034 Views)

Bought 60 old donuts on The Simpsons Tapped out--- not appeared?!

★★ Novice
Received receipt from google play for the amount, reset my phone, and also logged in and out of origin. Still no doughnuts. Please sort this
Message 7 of 70 (1,240 Views)

Re: Bought 60 old donuts on The Simpsons Tapped out--- not appeared?!

★★★ Newbie

Same issue with a 300 donut purchase. 

Message 8 of 70 (1,223 Views)

Re: wtf wherre r my donuts.?????? I paid with my visa n never got my tray of 132 old donuts

★★★ Newbie

Ok, they're there now. You should check your account

Message 9 of 70 (1,026 Views)