I am playing Simpsons Tapped Out on iOS, my friends are playing it on Android. They can see and visit my city but I cannot see or visit their cities. They do show up in my Origin friends list.

by redeyejediscm

Original Post

I am playing Simpsons Tapped Out on iOS, my friends are playing it on Android. They can see and visit my city but I cannot see or visit their cities. They do show up in my Origin friends list.

★★★ Newbie

I am playing Simpsons Tapped Out on iOS, my friends are playing it on Android. They can see and visit my city but I cannot see or visit their cities. They do show up in my Origin friends list but it says they are not playing the game, but they definitely are playing the game.

Message 1 of 4 (196 Views)

Re: I am playing Simpsons Tapped Out on iOS, my friends are playing it on Android. They can see and visit my city but I cannot see or visit their cities. They do show up in my Origin friends list.

★★★ Guide
Hi redeyejediscm,

Sometimes friends do disappear, it happened to me but they did come back.

Have you ever been able to visit them?

Standard smile
Message 2 of 4 (190 Views)

Re: I am playing Simpsons Tapped Out on iOS, my friends are playing it on Android. They can see and visit my city but I cannot see or visit their cities. They do show up in my Origin friends list.

★★★ Newbie

My friends have never disappeared from my friends list, it just says they're not playing Simpsons Tapped Out, even though they are. I have never been able to see or visit their cities, but they can see, visit, and perform actions in my city whenever they want. I'll usually see the hand shake icon in my city, which means they came and did something there, but I am not able to go and repay the favor. 

I'm pretty sure it's something to do with the iOS and Android cross over but it still should work regardless, or EA should state that iOS and Android don't work together.

Please fix this!

Message 3 of 4 (188 Views)

★★★ Guide
I see.

I think the best thing for you to do is raise a ticket directly with EA.

Posting in this forum is not 'telling EA', it's just asking for help from fellow players and other than deleting and reinstalling the app., I can't think of anything useful that might help.

If we, as players, don't inform EA of problems we're having we can't expect them to fix things they don't know about.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Standard smile
Message 4 of 4 (182 Views)