How to remove friends from Simpsons tapped out?

by alexmaj1100

Original Post

Re: How to remove friends from Simpsons tapped out?

★★ Novice

but just cause he is hidden does that mean he is not taking my friendship space. i want him gone so i can add someone else.

Message 51 of 57 (1,006 Views)

★★ Novice

i tried this but i have no pop up in the orgin when i push it. there is nothing that says delete a friend any where. so does anyone else have any sugestions. I have a ten inch tashabia tablet. thank you for trying to help me:

Message 52 of 57 (1,006 Views)

Re: Is it possible to delete inactive neighbours?

★★ Novice

mine does not give you a option to delete after you tap on it. youcan hide them but not remove them. i dont think hiding them removes them. does it?

Message 53 of 57 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In the game click on the friends button on the bottom of the screen to open screen that has all your friends towns.  Scroll all the way to the right and click on Add a Friend.  I know, sounds wierd but this will bring up a list of all your friends.  Don't click on Hide, click on thier picture or icon.  You then have the option to unfriend and they will be removed from your list.

Message 54 of 57 (929 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If you havent already figured it out by now, the person that you are trying to delete is most likely a friend on your facebook account. He is showing up on your neighboor list as he also played tapped out. Just tap the logout of facebook button option and he will dissapear from your list
Message 55 of 57 (459 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Go to your friends list and open the part were you can see your friend requests and list of friends there will be a white circle with a black dot in it on the corner of your friends picture just click it and press remove
Message 56 of 57 (448 Views)

Re: No delete friend button

★★★★★ Newbie

Are they on your facebook? If you have your facebook connected, you will be unable to delete those friends through The Simpsons. I unconnected my facebook and use only Origin friends.

Message 57 of 57 (401 Views)