How to remove friends from Simpsons tapped out?

by alexmaj1100

Original Post

Can I delete friends on origin

★ Novice

Is it possible to delete friends from origin

I am playing on Android Platform

Message 20 of 57 (2,577 Views)

Re: Can I delete friends on origin

★★ Guide
Yes. Goto My Friends and click the Profile button for the friend you want to remove. Next you will see a plus symbol to open the bottom part of the screen. There you will see a "Remove Friend" link. I was told that is the same for Android users.
Message 21 of 57 (2,571 Views)

How to leave friends...

★ Newbie

Hi,

I've lots of friends (more then 100) and I'd like to leave some of them. Is it possible? I'm trying but I'm not able to find how..

Thank you in advance

Message 22 of 57 (2,589 Views)

Re: How to leave friends...

★★ Guide
Yes. Open Origin and theMy Friends list. Find the friend you want to disconnect from and click so that the profile button shows. Clickthe profile button and you will see an option to delete below the friends image.
Message 23 of 57 (2,585 Views)

Re: How to leave friends...

★★★★ Guide

Where are you going to leave them?  You aren't a very good friend.

Message 24 of 57 (2,569 Views)

Account/Friends

★ Newbie

I've tried to delete friends that I don't want on there anymore and I've been unable to figure out how to do this and there are no answers anywhere that I've been able to find on this issue.

I've also tried to delete an account that is no longer being used and I am denied to delete my own account. Please help with this.

Thank you.

Message 25 of 57 (2,580 Views)

Re: Account/Friends

★★ Guide
To delete friends goto My Friends and click the Profile button for the friend you want to remove. Next you will see a plus symbol to open the bottom part of the screen. There you will see a "Remove Friend" link. I was told that is the same for Android users.
Message 26 of 57 (2,579 Views)

Re: Account/Friends

★★ Apprentice

If you are using an android device, then you need to download the origin PC app from www.origin.com

You can then use that to delete friends! Do not know how to cancel account you own!

Message 27 of 57 (2,573 Views)

delete friend on simpsons

★★★ Newbie

can i delete a springfield friend on my springfild? how? can you explain me? its very important pliss answer it

Message 28 of 57 (2,579 Views)

Re: delete friend on simpsons

★★ Apprentice

It your using IOS, it can be done from the app!

If your on Android, you will need to use the Origin App for your PC/MAC to delete friends! Download from www.origin.com

Message 29 of 57 (2,573 Views)