How to remove friends from Simpsons tapped out?

by alexmaj1100

Original Post

How to delete inactive friends?

★★ Novice
I have friends that gave up on the game cuz of glitches. How can I delete them so I can invite others?
Message 10 of 57 (5,367 Views)

Re: How to delete inactive friends?

★★★★★ Novice
Open friendslist in origin, Klick on Friends you wanna delete, Klick delete
Message 11 of 57 (5,361 Views)

can i delete neighbours on my tapped out android version? as the whacking day event is getting silly now

★★★ Newbie

Message 12 of 57 (5,719 Views)

Re: can i delete neighbours on my tapped out android version? as the whacking day event is getting silly now

★★★ Newbie

http://tstotips.com/category/android/  I just found the answer there.  Have to log into Origin and put someone you want to delete on your block list then reopen the game (so it will synch) and you should have less friends.

Message 13 of 57 (5,658 Views)

delete friends

★★★ Newbie
Hello. How can I delete my friends I do not want to have in the Simpsons? LG
Message 14 of 57 (5,347 Views)

Origin Friend lists

★★★ Newbie

I want to know if it is possible to delete people from my friends in the Simpsons tapped out game. I want to replace inactive people with more active friends.

Message 15 of 57 (5,349 Views)

How deleting friends to add new one

★★★ Newbie

How I can delete a friend (neighbour) in The simpson Tapped out? I want to add a new friend but I can because my city is full? My city is now full but I want to remplace the friends that I have for new friends. How I can do?

Message 16 of 57 (5,346 Views)

Re: How to delete inactive friends?

★★★ Newbie

Where is the friends list? I've been to the origin page and can't find it and I have a bunch of inactive friends! Help please!

Message 17 of 57 (5,337 Views)

Need help deleting inactive friends so I can trade donuts!

★★★ Newbie

I need help deleting inactive friends, I have donuts to share but I can't add anyone new because I have too many inactive friends! Can anyone help then trade donuts with me? Please? :heart:

Message 18 of 57 (5,340 Views)

how to delete a friend?

★★★ Newbie
Cant find friend options after you accepted their friend request?? But you dont want them after all as a friend??
Message 19 of 57 (5,340 Views)