Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How to remove friends from Simpsons tapped out?

by alexmaj1100

Original Post

How to delete inactive friends?

★★★★ Novice
I have friends that gave up on the game cuz of glitches. How can I delete them so I can invite others?
Message 10 of 57 (4,942 Views)

Re: How to delete inactive friends?

★★★★ Novice
Open friendslist in origin, Klick on Friends you wanna delete, Klick delete
Message 11 of 57 (4,936 Views)

can i delete neighbours on my tapped out android version? as the whacking day event is getting silly now

★★★★ Newbie

Message 12 of 57 (5,294 Views)

Re: can i delete neighbours on my tapped out android version? as the whacking day event is getting silly now

★★★★ Newbie

http://tstotips.com/category/android/  I just found the answer there.  Have to log into Origin and put someone you want to delete on your block list then reopen the game (so it will synch) and you should have less friends.

Message 13 of 57 (5,233 Views)

delete friends

★★★ Newbie
Hello. How can I delete my friends I do not want to have in the Simpsons? LG
Message 14 of 57 (4,922 Views)

Origin Friend lists

★★★★ Newbie

I want to know if it is possible to delete people from my friends in the Simpsons tapped out game. I want to replace inactive people with more active friends.

Message 15 of 57 (4,924 Views)

How deleting friends to add new one

★★★★ Newbie

How I can delete a friend (neighbour) in The simpson Tapped out? I want to add a new friend but I can because my city is full? My city is now full but I want to remplace the friends that I have for new friends. How I can do?

Message 16 of 57 (4,921 Views)

Re: How to delete inactive friends?

★★★★ Newbie

Where is the friends list? I've been to the origin page and can't find it and I have a bunch of inactive friends! Help please!

Message 17 of 57 (4,912 Views)

Need help deleting inactive friends so I can trade donuts!

★★★★ Newbie

I need help deleting inactive friends, I have donuts to share but I can't add anyone new because I have too many inactive friends! Can anyone help then trade donuts with me? Please? :heart:

Message 18 of 57 (4,915 Views)

how to delete a friend?

★★★★ Newbie
Cant find friend options after you accepted their friend request?? But you dont want them after all as a friend??
Message 19 of 57 (4,915 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Newbie

Since the last change, deleting friends is slightly different.

1. Click on the Milhouse/Bart icon on the bottom right of your Springfield.

2. You will now see all of your friends' Springfields.   Click on the Milhouse/Bart icon again in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

3. You will see a black box with four icons on the top.    Click on the fourth one (it's the orange origin symbol)

4. You will now have a list of all of your friends in alphabetical order.    Scroll up to the one you want to delete and click on the image on the left (not the hide button).

5.  Click "unfriend in origin" at the bottom of the new pop-up.

6. Click  the red "yes".

Your friend is history.

BTW - if a friend is non-responsive for a short period of time - don't be in a rush to unfriend him/her.   They might not play for a few days and they'll be active once again.   (I had some friends that were totally non-responsive during the entire Valentine's day sequence and became active again as soon as it was over.)

Hope that this helps.

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com