Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
calkkat

How to delete inactive friends?

I have friends that gave up on the game cuz of glitches. How can I delete them so I can invite others?
Sentinel
simsi82

Re: How to delete inactive friends?

Open friendslist in origin, Klick on Friends you wanna delete, Klick delete
Keeper
maverickx1989

can i delete neighbours on my tapped out android version? as the whacking day event is getting silly now

Keeper
saffyrre

Re: can i delete neighbours on my tapped out android version? as the whacking day event is getting silly now

http://tstotips.com/category/android/  I just found the answer there.  Have to log into Origin and put someone you want to delete on your block list then reopen the game (so it will synch) and you should have less friends.

Keeper
homer0997

delete friends

Hello. How can I delete my friends I do not want to have in the Simpsons? LG
Keeper
dreamnbout68

Origin Friend lists

I want to know if it is possible to delete people from my friends in the Simpsons tapped out game. I want to replace inactive people with more active friends.

Keeper
pinkemystar

How deleting friends to add new one

How I can delete a friend (neighbour) in The simpson Tapped out? I want to add a new friend but I can because my city is full? My city is now full but I want to remplace the friends that I have for new friends. How I can do?

Keeper
krystalm87

Re: How to delete inactive friends?

Where is the friends list? I've been to the origin page and can't find it and I have a bunch of inactive friends! Help please!

Keeper
krystalm87

Need help deleting inactive friends so I can trade donuts!

I need help deleting inactive friends, I have donuts to share but I can't add anyone new because I have too many inactive friends! Can anyone help then trade donuts with me? Please? :heart:

Keeper
perezire900

how to delete a friend?

Cant find friend options after you accepted their friend request?? But you dont want them after all as a friend??