Re: How to change email for Tapped out ONLY?

by minicha-em

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to change email for Tapped out ONLY?

★★★★★ Newbie

My son has several games linked to his EA account, including the simpsons tapped out. He wants to change the email address for Tapped Out only- so his friend can access the game too, but not his other xbox games etc. Is there any way he can do this please? 
Many thanks

Message 1 of 2 (548 Views)

Accepted Solution

Sorry

You can only have one email per account

you can make a new account exclusivly for tapped out but then you have to start a new town. All devices have a default Anonymous town. Just log out and start playing, If you connect this Anonymous town to a new EA account (new email or things can get confused) another Anonymous lvl 1 town will take its place.

another option for tapped out is to also connect it to FB and make friends that way, I recommend keeping it attatched to the EA account as well, so the game is saved on an outside server and not tied to a specific device

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (664 Views)

All Replies

Sorry

You can only have one email per account

you can make a new account exclusivly for tapped out but then you have to start a new town. All devices have a default Anonymous town. Just log out and start playing, If you connect this Anonymous town to a new EA account (new email or things can get confused) another Anonymous lvl 1 town will take its place.

another option for tapped out is to also connect it to FB and make friends that way, I recommend keeping it attatched to the EA account as well, so the game is saved on an outside server and not tied to a specific device

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (665 Views)