Re: How do you get more storage in simpson's tapped out?

by minicha-em

Original Post

How do you get more storage in simpson's tapped out?

★★★ Newbie

How do you get more storage in the Simpson's Tapped Out game?

Message 1 of 6 (3,130 Views)

What do you mean?

The storage box is infinite.

You can only have 10,000 items placed. That is a limitation for the game so it does not take 5 minutes to load the images every time you move on the screen.

But you do not have to sell items, it is enough to put them in the infinite storage box.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 6 (3,114 Views)

If you're asking about Springfield heights you have to complete  all of Springfield heights part one. In part two you can buy extra helpers for the crafting tasks which lets you earn more of each currency there. Follow the prompts as you craft .

Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 3 of 6 (3,104 Views)

Thx @johncolombo

Didnt cross my mind that "storage" might refer to SH.

Hard to know what the issue is when the question is so non-specific and general.

You unlock more storage when you unlock more workers in SH.

It was recently changed, so the 5th worker (6th if you have the premium) unlocks 250 storage instead of 200

To unlock workers you need a certain amount of REV, it is stated how much in the work places.

Worker 6th (freemium) 8hrs task will be unlocked in pt 2 and you can get the storage up to 300 (there is also a premium w an 8hrs task).

If you were referring to the storage of Shovels, this event, the storage can not be expanded beyond 199.

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 6 (3,093 Views)

@minicha-em

You can store more than 199 shovels. Once it's maxed out task the individual characters to earn shovels. I saved up 450 between act 2 and 3. It would be pointless to save them now as there is no act 4.
Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 5 of 6 (3,080 Views)

Yes, you can top it off - go over the limit, but you can not increase the storage limit.

You can top off SH and the Recycling too - go over the limit and keep adding over the limit using exploits

but

the storage limit will remain the same.

D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 6 (3,071 Views)