How do you delete friends?

by teaganrose

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do you delete friends?

★★★ Newbie

The majority of my friends on my friends list no longer play tapped out.  Does anyone one know if here is a way to remove them?

Message 1 of 6 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do you delete friends?

★★★ Newbie

Log on to your game, click the friends icon (Bart & Milhouse), it'll take you to your neighbor screen, on your neighbor screen click your friends icon again, then scroll down your friends list until you find the name of the person you want to delete, click their name, a little box will pop up, click unfriend in origin, it'll ask if you're sure, click yes.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (423 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Log on to your game, click the friends icon (Bart & Milhouse), it'll take you to your neighbor screen, on your neighbor screen click your friends icon again, then scroll down your friends list until you find the name of the person you want to delete, click their name, a little box will pop up, click unfriend in origin, it'll ask if you're sure, click yes.

Message 2 of 6 (424 Views)

@teaganrose 

Follow the steps that Max479421 posted and you will be on your way to cleaning out your friends list. Confusedmileyhappy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this has helped you please mark as solved as others may bennifit from it
Give the person that helped you xp...not required but greatly appreciated

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 6 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much it worked 

Message 4 of 6 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Does this only work on certain devices? I play on my iPad, and the only option appears to be hide/unhide.
Message 5 of 6 (372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I click friends name it says this profile is private. How do I delete them ?

Message 6 of 6 (330 Views)