Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

How do I turn off the notifications? Homer telling me I need to play or better them than me, comes on my device loud even while I'm talking on the phone.

by nad4q

Original Post

How do I turn off the notifications? Homer telling me I need to play or better them than me, comes on my device loud even while I'm talking on the phone.

★★★ Newbie

How do I turn off the notifications?   Homer telling me I need to play or better them than me, comes on my device loud even while I'm talking on the phone.

Message 1 of 4 (2,547 Views)

Re: How do I turn off the notifications? Homer telling me I need to play or better them than me, comes on my device loud even while I'm talking on the phone.

★★★★ Novice
I don't know if this is the right way but I turned the volume down in the game and also in my setting turned off the notifications and it stopped for me, it's very annoying I agree. I can't double check myself as I can't get into my game, and I did it a while ago so I could've forgotten something, maybe someone else can give u a better answer ...Good Luck
Message 2 of 4 (2,544 Views)

Re: How do I turn off the notifications? Homer telling me I need to play or better them than me, comes on my device loud even while I'm talking on the phone.

★★★★ Novice

The only way I was able to stop it was to cancel ntoifivations in the general settings of my phone then I had to delete app and then reinstall it.

Message 3 of 4 (2,534 Views)

★★★ Guide

In the Notifications section of your phone.  Under Settings.

Message 4 of 4 (2,532 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com