How do I log out of Tapped Out

by kitcarol

Original Post

How do I log out of Tapped Out

★★★ Newbie

Message 1 of 6 (29,710 Views)

Re: How do I log out of Tapped Out

★ Pro

There's a couple different ways. One is when you first tap to start game and it says welcome back with your name, on the left bottom there's a logout button you can tap. Also when you go to visit neighbor before you tap on a Springfield to enter there's also a logout button by Bart and Milhouse icon. Pick one of those. If this works PLEASE mark as solved if you need further help please advise. If you want to give me a xp point it doesn't come out of your game it has to do with rising the ranks on this site it would be appreciated. THANK YOU.

Message 2 of 6 (29,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie
There is no log out button next to Bart and Milhouse . Also when I enter the game there is no login option in the right corner. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I'm trying to log out and log back in. Thank you
Message 3 of 6 (24,305 Views)

Hero (Retired)

To log out: 

1. Click on the Bart and Milhouse icon.

2. That will bring you to the friends screen. Click on the Bart and Milhouse icon again.  That brings up the friends menu.

3. Click on the Origin icon on the far right. Its orange. That brings up a another menu. In the bottom of that menu on the right is a logout button. 

Hope that helps @enmclaughl739 .

Message 4 of 6 (24,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi i just did an uninstall and reinstall origin changed how you are to log in. you  have to go through the tutorial fagain then you will be able to tap on the bart milhouse and then you click on add origin friends thats when it logs you in as your game.. 

Message 5 of 6 (23,934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

after you finish the tutorial it will show up they changed the login again . you click on bart milhouse twice but have to add origin friends that is when it logs your game in 

Message 6 of 6 (23,933 Views)