Re: How do I get the Ice Castle for Princess Martin?

by calvillj

Original Post

How do I get the Ice Castle for Princess Martin?

★★ Newbie
Hey guys!
I have the task Princess Martin should show Lisa his castle of ice. But there is no possibility to get the castle, does anyone knows how to get it?
Thanks for your help!

P.S. add me on taped out!
Nickname: SonjaMee
Or Mail: [edit: email address removed]
Message 1 of 7 (696 Views)

Champion (Retired)

This will depend on when you obtained Ice Princess Martin.

If you got the skin during the most recent Christmas / Winter event, then you should already have the Ice Castle:

• Tap the four-way arrows
  • Tap the open box
  • Scroll through the inventory until you find it.

If you got the skin at any other time, then I am sorry, because I have some bad news for you:

The Ice Castle was a limited time premium item, meaning you needed to purchase it when it was on offer.  If you haven't purchased it already (check your inventory as per instructions above) you will need to wait until it is on offer again so that you can purchase it to complete the quest.

Message 2 of 7 (675 Views)

The premium questline was triggered if you had Ice Princess martin from before.

If you didnt have Ice Princess Martin it came with the limited time premium purchase of the Ice Palace.

The trigger if you already had IP Martin was a mistake as premium purchases should not be required past the tutorial levels (under lvl5)

Right now, the Ice Palace is not available for any amount of donuts and youre stuck

This will be fixed during an upcoming update, or so I was told.

The premium questline will be removed at that point.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 7 (667 Views)

★★ Apprentice
So just had the post christmas/new year update and everything is green again. Yet i still have princess martin wanting to show lisa his ice castle. Does anyone from ea actually read these posts???
Message 4 of 7 (577 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@phill94455 wrote:
So just had the post christmas/new year update and everything is green again. Yet i still have princess martin wanting to show lisa his ice castle. Does anyone from ea actually read these posts???

Short Answer:  NO

Long Answer:  Yes, but only very rarely to the point where you might as well say no.

As Em mentioned above, the fix for this should be coming out in an upcoming patch / update.  Clearly this update wasn't it.

Message 5 of 7 (566 Views)

Though this forum is provided by EA none of the support or development teams frequent this section of the board.

The only EA staff here are moderators. They do alert support if an issue blows up and gets a lot of "me too" or 100s of replies.

Development do on occasion pop into the official discussion forum for this game but not this help forum.

For other, bigger games, like the BF series and FIFA, development do come here but not for TSTO.

IP Martin is not the only stuck questline that requires (now expired) premium purchases.

The Collider has had this issue since its re-release too but no schedual for a fix for that one.

I am as frustrated as you about this, I like my task book clean.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon

For now it is back to grinding the Springfield Heights with the new longer tasks, increased storage and new land.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 7 (555 Views)

★ Novice
Updated today with Gill pedalling Jay G (Jan 19) and the Ice Palace quest did not disappear. Maybe developers will correct this on the next update. As of now, the only way to remove the Ice Palace quest from your textbook is to store Martin. Bummer
Message 7 of 7 (542 Views)