Re: How do I get Lisa out of "Under Construction"

by frinklabs

Original Post

How do I get Lisa out of "Under Construction"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Help! I can't get Lisa out of under construction. I need Lisa so I can continue the Monorail. I've tried EA chat live...no response.

I have a lot of donuts missing too.
Message 1 of 12 (636 Views)

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 12 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Go to the EA page make an acc and email them it seems faster I'm talking bck with them now hopefully I get my lisa bck can't store the Simpsons house thats how I got my other characters bck best of luck hope u contact them soon
Message 3 of 12 (543 Views)

★ Novice

This update made a pretty mess for tons of people. 

Message 4 of 12 (530 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hit the Me Too and then opened a ticket with EA.   They allege to be able to send the cases to next-level support who will perform a "roll back" to fix the issue.  They are aware that others are having this issue.   (thanks Nadeem!)

Message 5 of 12 (517 Views)

A roll back during events is a crummy solution. Try to aviod it, if possible.

a roll back means your game is reset to a certain time/date and all of your progress will be undone.

in this case you might loose monorail stations, tracks and ray patterson.

to get all the act one prizes now will cost over 1,100 donuts and I doubt your compensation goes over 50 Ds.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 6 of 12 (500 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had several characters locked as 'under construction'. I managed to free most of them my putting the building into inventory and then removing it again. The only character I can't free is Lisa!

Message 7 of 12 (476 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just got off the phone with tech support.  Says the only way to fix it is to roll back the account 24 hours or more.  Meaning, all the progress in the event made yesterday will be lost and I'll have to scramble to play catch up (and may not even be able to!).  Also, they don't know when they will even get around to rolling it back, so it could be another day or so before that happens, so two days worth of lost time potentially.  

Message 8 of 12 (461 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, they never rolled back my game, so I got on with support again and was told it's a known issue, they don't know when the patch will go out, but that they are working on a fix for it that should be available "soon."  Whatever "soon" means.

Message 9 of 12 (451 Views)

★ Novice

I was messing around my town and may have discovered a way to restore Lisa for anyone who still has the 'Under Construction' bug. I noticed that a bunch of my premium characters were missing, so I went into the character collections to figure out which ones. I was searching my inventory, and low and behold, there was Lisa near the end of the list. I tapped "Use" and she was restored in my town.

I apologize if this was already mentioned in another thread, but if anyone who still has this problem can try this method and report if it works or not, that'd be awesome. Otherwise, hopefully they patch this annoying glitch soon

Message 10 of 12 (414 Views)