How do I access my second Springfield?

by mirna1000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hello,

I just got tsto today. The game was updating so I played anonymously in the background. I had reached lvl8 or 7 when I realised that I HAD an account. I logged in and a message popped up telling that there was a lvl8 account associated with this account. I accidentally tapped 'new' and it made a new Springfield. Frown Was that lvl8 Springfield it said about my anonymous Springfield? Or something else? Either way how do I access the anonymous lvl8 Springfield? I REALLY don't want to start again...
Message 2 of 4 (137 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I access my second Springfield?

The Anonymous account should still be there, just log out.
If you want to connect the lvl8 Anonymous to Origin too, you'll need a different email and ID when you sign up.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (130 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Hello,

I just got tsto today. The game was updating so I played anonymously in the background. I had reached lvl8 or 7 when I realised that I HAD an account. I logged in and a message popped up telling that there was a lvl8 account associated with this account. I accidentally tapped 'new' and it made a new Springfield Frown Is that lvl8 Springfield it said about was my anonymous Springfield or something else? Either way how do I access the anonymous lvl8 Springfield? I REALLY don't want to start again...

P.S
The product selector is not working. I was trying to pick Tsto but it doesn't do anything.
Message 1 of 4 (145 Views)

The Anonymous account should still be there, just log out.
If you want to connect the lvl8 Anonymous to Origin too, you'll need a different email and ID when you sign up.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 4 (131 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks!
Message 4 of 4 (118 Views)