How can I get sideshow bob?

by anaaured

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How can I get sideshow bob?

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I’m in level 86 and I want to get sideshow bob but I can’t find him in the shop? Do I have to complete a mission to get him? Or pay donuts?

thank you, Ana.

Message 1 of 19 (25,669 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How can I get sideshow bob?

Hero (Retired)

@EMtrumpet I have written a guide about Sideshow Bob. You haven’t stated what level you are, but it can take some time for the quests to appear. If you play on an Apple device there is a way to trigger the quests - read the following guide.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/205386/sideshow-bob-flaw-and-order-walkt...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.

View in thread

Message 4 of 19 (25,340 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hi Ana,
Slideshow bob is completely random and you may not get him till you get to level 939. He's acquired by completing the flaw and order quest line which has 3 parts. Good luck to you.
Hero-EA Answers HQ
Senior Forum Moderator-EA Tapped Out Official Forum
I am a volunteer for EA and am not an employee
Message 2 of 19 (25,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello, i want to ask you how can i get sideshow bob in Simpsons tapped out ? I already do every time this catching him but i did not get him yet. Do i need higher level for getting him? I do not know how to contact EA.
Thanks.
Greetings.
Mariam
Message 3 of 19 (25,350 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@EMtrumpet I have written a guide about Sideshow Bob. You haven’t stated what level you are, but it can take some time for the quests to appear. If you play on an Apple device there is a way to trigger the quests - read the following guide.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/205386/sideshow-bob-flaw-and-order-walkt...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 4 of 19 (25,341 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm level 24 and I want slidehow Bob I've seen him in other spiringfeild before and it is level 25 so in don't now how plz tell me
Message 5 of 19 (16,521 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@bxbby13 Please read the guide by clicking the link above your post. 

Message 6 of 19 (16,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I'm on level 281, I have the Capt Bob outfit but have no clue how to get Sideshow Bob

Message 7 of 19 (15,343 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Remi782   Please read the guide linked above

Message 8 of 19 (15,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I trigger the law and order quest line on Android.

Im level 112 and completed l the grinding tasks.

I've catch him constantly when in other Springfield but still need the actual quest line to appear.

Message 9 of 19 (15,164 Views)

Hero

In the guide linked above, it says you cannot trigger it on Android. If you have access to an i device for a few hours you can trigger and complete the entire thing and get Bob.

Otherwise, you should just contact EA Help, explain the problem and they can just give you SSB. You may have to contact a few times to get someone who can or will help you. Just be polite and firm.

Message 10 of 19 (15,115 Views)