Re: Houses are green and unable to do anything with them.

by BurghBaby

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Thanks for helping. It hasn't worked. But if I end up figuring out something that does work I will post it here so others with this problem can get it fixed. Thank you again.

Message 11 of 17 (152 Views)

You are so very welcome. I wish that something would have worked for you. 

If I can think of anything else, I will also post it here for you.  Maybe someone else will have an idea and post for you.

Good luck 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 12 of 17 (149 Views)

★★★ Novice

I think I will have to give up on this game. I really didn't want to because I play every day but I think I need to. I contacted EA again. They were unable to help. Now some of my buildings that were green are missing. I tried to rebuy a couple of them. One let me rebuild then it when missing again.(The blue house) Another I can't find in the store.(The mall). My Hospital is missing as well. The Java Server went missing but I was able to rebuild it. A couple keep going back as though I hadn't finished building them yet. I went back on and another building was missing as well as my E.A.R.L. I still can't find Homer. Even though the Wiggum house is done and not green I can't find Ralph. Moe, Lenny and Carl are all missing. Lisa is stuck. I can't find Skinner, Kent Brockman or Dr. Hibbert. The prison, Channel 6 Studio, School, Guinea Pig Center, Jake's Hair Palace, King Toot's, Gulp N Blow, Town Hall and Police Station are all still green and unable to go in storage. Many fences (including all easter fences) any easter decorations (including easter baskets), ponds... are also green and unable to go into storage. People who have visited from my Friends List say they can see my green buildings as green and others are not built. I will add anyone who would like to see what I mean. I'm just not sure it is worth playing because I have yet to find a fix and I've had this problem for over a month. It is getting worse instead of better. I have let other people log into their accounts on my device and their accounts are not affected. I log into my account on other devices and it is still like this. If any one DOES figure something out I would love it because I will come back to the game if there is something I can do.

Message 13 of 17 (126 Views)

★★★ Novice

My houses started working after the latest update. (No longer green) However, I am still missing Homer, my Mall disappeared as well as my E.A.R.L. If anyone has any ideas how I can get them back I'd be really grateful. 

Message 14 of 17 (112 Views)

I know that you contacted EA before, but you may have to do it again. Homer is one item that EA has to get back for you. Do you know what the last task homer was on? For the mall and E.A.R.L: when you write to EA let them know when they disappeared. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 15 of 17 (110 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you. I am just waiting for a response from them. Hopefully this will be sorted quickly. Thank you again.

Message 16 of 17 (105 Views)

You are so welcome. Best of luck

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 17 of 17 (98 Views)