Hibberts got shed pt 4

by 3Axle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hibberts got shed pt 4

★★ Novice
Tsto hibberts got shed pt 4 make springfielders donate blood quest blocked please help
Message 1 of 14 (629 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hibberts got shed pt 4

★★ Apprentice
I have been on chat with ea and they are dealing with the issue, look out for an update soon.

View in thread

Message 6 of 14 (569 Views)

All Replies

Do you have the Bloodmobile placed?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 14 (592 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes bloodmobile is placed all characters are free. I've tryed placing hospital dr hibbert and unfinished shed in storage and uninstall reinstall and replacing all to no avail. Cannot send springfielders to donate blood.
Message 3 of 14 (582 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I've got the same issue, got 6/10 now can't do anymore
Its so fustratating, even sold and rebought blood mobile that was a waste of money to.
Message 4 of 14 (556 Views)

★ Novice
I have this issue too, tried uninstalling app (iPhone) and reinstalling, tried storing and replacing bloodmobile, had Chester re do the 'open bloodmobile for business' task, bought even more blood mobiles, is there a solution yet?
Message 5 of 14 (547 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I have been on chat with ea and they are dealing with the issue, look out for an update soon.
Message 6 of 14 (570 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the exact same problem!! I have tried everything like you have and still nothing lol frustrating
Message 7 of 14 (522 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Is anyone still having problems with this, each says it's been resolved but I still can't finish it
Message 8 of 14 (457 Views)

★ Novice
I still can't complete this quest either, I think I might have to give up on it as I've heard a few people say it was solved with the last update but still no one can complete it
Message 9 of 14 (449 Views)

★ Novice
This is what I still have (I hope the screenshot shows up)
Message 10 of 14 (445 Views)