Hibbert's Got Shed Pt. 4 Quest is Blocked

by 23lucille23

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hibbert's Got Shed Pt. 4 Quest is Blocked

★ Novice
I can't do the last task on Hibbert's Got Shed Pt. 4 Make Springfielders Donate Blood. What should I do??? Please help this is so annoying.
Message 1 of 14 (871 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hibbert's Got Shed Pt. 4 Quest is Blocked

Community Manager (retired)

If both Chester and the Bloodmobile are placed in your Springfield and the issue persists, contact support. To do so, simply use this form and select Technical support / Game performance in the drop down menu in order to discuss with an Advisor over the phone or by chat.

Hope that helps.

View in thread

Message 8 of 14 (813 Views)

All Replies

Do you have the Blood mobile?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 14 (856 Views)

★ Novice
Yes I have the blood mobile.
Message 3 of 14 (846 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Any luck with this as I'm having the exact same problem. My springfielders donate is stuck on 3/10 and it's showing the quest blocked symbol
Message 4 of 14 (828 Views)

Are you sure the characters who can donate are free to do this task @schule69 ?

Message 5 of 14 (816 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes all of my characters are free
Message 6 of 14 (810 Views)

★ Novice
Not yet! I made all my characters go to work and then free all of them. That didn't work. I also sold the Dr. And the blood mobile and replaced them and that didn't work either.
Message 7 of 14 (799 Views)

If both Chester and the Bloodmobile are placed in your Springfield and the issue persists, contact support. To do so, simply use this form and select Technical support / Game performance in the drop down menu in order to discuss with an Advisor over the phone or by chat.

Hope that helps.

Message 8 of 14 (814 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've already reported this same issue twice and have gotten nowhere. I'm stuck at 8/10 and there is not even an option to "go to" or rush with donuts. Even when all characters are available the quest is blocked. What's the point of spending real money on premium content if it doesn't work? I've also tried various combinations of replacing the components of the quest to no avail.
Message 9 of 14 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I too have the same problem. Entire town is free, have blood and Chester, and stuck on 5/10.

I've tried selling and moving it with no effect.

I *think* it got bugged when I moved the blood mobile whilst people were inside it when donating... if that helps.

Ideally there should be a simple *reset this quest* ability. Not only for bugged quests but also for when you accidentally hit the wrong job, and you send workers for 24he shifts instead of 12. (As example).

Would be a great patch fix.
Message 10 of 14 (625 Views)