Help

by akerlyj761

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help

★★★★★ Newbie
Can anyone tell me how to beat the quest: collider part one. Make collider act like a double agent??? I don't know what is needed. Please help. Ty. Ty. Ty.
Message 1 of 5 (270 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help

You need Death Mountain placed in your town

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (248 Views)

All Replies

You need Death Mountain placed in your town

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 5 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
How can I get death mountain?? Ty ty so much
Message 3 of 5 (219 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@akerlyj761 wrote:
How can I get death mountain?? Ty ty so much

You can't.  At least not right now.  It was originally released with the Superheroes event, then rereleased for Superheroes 2.  It should become available again, but no one could tell you when.

Message 4 of 5 (205 Views)

I loathed that about the Super Heros 2!

That was so mean! releasing the Collider and the Death Mountain separated, both premiums.

Both were Time limited and it said Nothing about needin Dm for the Collider Frown

D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 5 (200 Views)