Re: Help

by minicha-em

Original Post

Help

★ Novice

I have emailed EA about this problem and they told me to post my issue on the forums

I have followed the link that you have sent me(https://help.ea.com/en-sg/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/)However it did not solve my problem
Here are the screenshots of my problem
-I cannot unlock the orange house I already unlock all The New Evergreen Trerrace expect the orange house I have Lisa available and so far I haven't triggered the event yet
-The second problem I have is The Saddest Town in America Pt.3 I have finish the first 2 but i can't make homer ear america's saddest fast food even though hes abailable.

Message 1 of 3 (243 Views)

★ Novice

last screen shot

Message 2 of 3 (239 Views)

This is not support.

we have not sent you anything.

Something is not right.

you shouldnt have been able to progress to the Buddhist Temple and Fat Tony's businessman social club without the Gilded Truffle.

the Kumiko tie-in is from jan 2014 and the quest might not be valid anymore. You usually have 6 months to complete timelimited quests that has been started - not over 2 years.

I can think of only one thing that might have messed it up: if you used an ilegal modification to get old content, cash or donuts.

If that is the case, youre playing a different game, with different requirements. Support cant help you and you risk suspension for using an ilegal mod.

If that is not the case, have support look into it.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

Report it as Missong Content or Technical Issue, DO NOT call it a bug or a glitch.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 3 (217 Views)