Help with locked account from 2 years ago.

by RPGBlunts

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Help with locked account from 2 years ago.

★★★ Newbie
I need to speak to someone about a locked account please.
Message 1 of 3 (282 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Help with locked account from 2 years ago.

Champion (Retired)

Hi @RPGBlunts,

On this forum we are mostly players that help each other, so we cannot help you with your account.  The only EA employees that come here are the Community Managers, and they cannot access your account either.

If you wish to discuss your account, you will have to talk to EA directly.  Click on this link and follow the prompts.  When asked, make sure that you choose "Manage my account" as the topic, so that you can get someone from support who can look into your account for you.

Hope this helps.  Let us know if your able to get a solution.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (293 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @RPGBlunts,

On this forum we are mostly players that help each other, so we cannot help you with your account.  The only EA employees that come here are the Community Managers, and they cannot access your account either.

If you wish to discuss your account, you will have to talk to EA directly.  Click on this link and follow the prompts.  When asked, make sure that you choose "Manage my account" as the topic, so that you can get someone from support who can look into your account for you.

Hope this helps.  Let us know if your able to get a solution.

Message 2 of 3 (294 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @RPGBlunts 

I hope you were able to get in touch with EA Advisors and solve this issue. Let us know if you are still in need of assistance.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 3 of 3 (244 Views)