Re: Help lost account

by blendedgamer

Original Post

Help lost account

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Hi I am using my friends account at the moment but I have lost my account on Tapped out under the name of TheCreator please help I would have lost 15 levels and some limited edition characters otherwise. Can you help me find the account again email possibly I can always renew the password.
Message 1 of 4 (147 Views)

Hero (Retired)

When it comes to Origin accounts (the accounts linked to your Simpsons game) you can generally retrieve either the email address associated with the account OR the password associated with the account yourself but if you don't know/have forgotten both the email address and password associated with your Origin account you would need to get in touch with a Games Adviser to have them help you out. Am I right in thinking that you only know your Origin ID and have forgotten both your Origin email address and password reading through your post?

Message 2 of 4 (131 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah I can't remember anything it just logged me out but all I remember is the origin ID name
Message 3 of 4 (127 Views)

Hero (Retired)

In that case you'll have to get in touch with an EA Game Adviser to see if they're able to help you. They can be reached via http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out 

I'm not sure how Data Protection works when it comes to Origin accounts so have to hand anything and everything you can to prove ownership of the account. In the case of TS:TO I suppose this could be knowing which premium characters you bought, which level your town was, your Mayhem ID if you made a note of it etc. Also if you set any security questions for your Origin account the Game Adviser will probably ask you for the answer to those as well.

Message 4 of 4 (115 Views)