Re: Help ASAP!

by minicha-em

Original Post

Help ASAP!

★★ Novice

Good Morning

I have an issue I hope that you can help me out with!
I have been playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out for almost 2 years now, I have reached a high level and spent a lot of real money to get doughnuts in the game!
After updating the game yesterday (to the wild west version), I get a message that my device isn't compatible with this version anymore! What the hell is going on?! 

The game clearly says that it requires Android version 2.3.3 and up to be able to run. My mobile (vodafone smart prime 6) has the latest android version 5.0.2 so it should be able to run it!

Please get back to me as soon as possible with an explanation on how I do to run this game on my mobile again!

I'm very disappointed!
Message 1 of 2 (109 Views)

Re: Help ASAP!

@lizzieml

This is not support. This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players.

There have been reports of incompatibilities with the latest updates.

This can be solved. Search this Helpforum to see how others have solved it.

Or Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

Use the headline Technical Issues. Do Not use bug or glitch.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)