Haven't got a mystery box

by patricia1714

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Haven't got a mystery box

★★ Novice
I need help!!): I started playing a couple of weeks ago and up until now not one time have I received a mystery box since I started playing. Please if anyone knows the solution to this issue I would highly appreciate it ): I need help!!!!!
Message 1 of 5 (489 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Haven't got a mystery box

You can purchase it now but yes, the free ones will return after the event so save your donuts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (483 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

The mystery box is usually rewarded to you if you play five consecutive days of The Simpsons:Tapped Out. However, this is not the case currently while the Tap Ball update is currently out. Instead, the game rewards prizes relating to Tap Ball as daily play rewards. Once the update has finished, the game should go back to rewarding mystery boxes as prizes. This has certainly been the case with previous updates.

It is worth noting that any time you get a mystery box and don't open it immediately, it is stored in your inventory so if you have won/bought one but haven't received it then check in your inventory to make sure it's not there.

If you've won one as a daily play reward and not received it, or bought one with donuts and not received it but had donuts removed from you then get in touch with an EA games adviser via http://help.ea.com/contactus to have them help you.

Message 2 of 5 (480 Views)

★★ Novice
So when the tap ball season is over, I will start receiving mystery boxes and get the chance to purchase one?
Message 3 of 5 (471 Views)

You can purchase it now but yes, the free ones will return after the event so save your donuts.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 4 of 5 (484 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for your help (:
Message 5 of 5 (462 Views)