Halloween Update

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Re: Halloween Update

I did not think anything could be done..but you never know unless/you try. Sorry you lost them all. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 33 (606 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having the same issue.....no quests just stuck on Trick or Treat. I have try chilling the complete button...same thing completes...disappears and comes back. I keep sending the kids off but can't pass this quest. Getting kinda disgusted. Is this really normal or just my game broken....playing on iPhone 6.
Message 22 of 33 (572 Views)

The quest is meant to loop until the 20th. You need to keep sending kids trick or treating to earn bags to earn prizes. The game is not broken.
Good Luck,~BB~

Message 23 of 33 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately the Clash of Clans has ended. Time for TreeHouse of Horrors. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 24 of 33 (560 Views)

Yes, Clash of the Clones is over. Welcome to the Halloween thread everyone!
Good Luck,~BB~

Message 25 of 33 (558 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How many times must you send the children to trick or treat? I've been doing this same quest for three days now????
Message 26 of 33 (507 Views)

Hero (Retired)
Seems everyone is stuck repeating this task until the new update on the 20th comes out. At least that's what I gather from all the posts here and on the other EA forum @ladyjucie178 .
Message 27 of 33 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I paid the donuts for the ray gun today and it is not giving me the one ammo every 8 hours. Is anyone else having this problem?
Message 28 of 33 (397 Views)

Well, here we are the 20th and the loop for trick or treating will continue. The probes are now ray guns and now on to trying to get the new prizes. Keep sending the kids out trick or treating in order to collect them goodie bags!!!!

Happy tapping!!!

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 29 of 33 (349 Views)

★★ Novice
Hey I noticed that you only get 2 ray guns when squishing rigellians in your own springfield, when you used to get 3 probes. It's that a change that has to do with the second week of THOH? For example with the probes I received 3 for rigellians killed in my springfield, 2 for any egg I caught in my springfield, and since I purchased the license I get 2 probes in neighbors. But now in round 2, I get only 2 across the board and a lot less rigellians to squish! Any reason why?
Message 30 of 33 (322 Views)