Halloween Gremaliens not adding to probe total

by shannonwb1

Original Post

Re: Halloween Gremaliens not adding to probe total

★★★ Newbie
Im kinda having the same problem. I maxed out on my fp today and ever since i do not get probes from visiting my neighbors! I still have about 70 people to visit so if i would have been able to get probes from them ibwould have gotten the donut torcher device BUT now im stuck 100 shy and about 1.5 hrs till it ends... reallly pisses me off!
Message 361 of 374 (334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue unfortunately!! Also when I am squishing in neighbors' Springfields, it's only giving me money and FX. No probes. Frown

Message 362 of 374 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having just read this thread I realise I have also been having that problem. I just thought I wasn't remembering how many probes I had to be honest but I have had grem aliens come back with 50+ probes and I've thought I should have more probes than I had previously so it makes sense if people have been having issues with the total syncing. 

I find this highly irritating as I play hourly most days and daily yet I am still 7277/8050 from the donut torture device and there is only just over an hour to get the amount needed, Considering when the clash of the clones event was I had over 300,000 gold and elixir by the time it finished so I was playing heavily. 

NOTE : I have literally just had a few grem aliens in my town, killed one and the probes went to the total, killed another and it didn't so instead of 7281 I have only 7279. 

EA - How long has this been happening?!? For dedicated players (and this is the only game I play!) what is your solution? 

I play the game on my iPod device. 

Please fix this ASAP or at least compensate your dedicated players so they can get the torture device! 

Message 363 of 374 (329 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Does that happen with the first of your visits? You can only get 90 probes / Ray guns a day from visiting your friends town, at 3 per town, that means that visiting 30 friends will give you 90 probes/ guns, after that only money and XP until 24 hours have passed.
Message 364 of 374 (318 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Getting back to the original problem: are the probes (now Ray guns) from leaving eggs at friends' towns still not adding up to the total? Have been saving my eggs until the problem gets solved but no mention of that anywhere.... Already lost so many Gremaliens, not getting the reward, afraid to try and lose even more.....
Message 365 of 374 (317 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
There were days when I would get >1000 probes but in the last few days I would get only about 200 when squishing the same amount
Message 366 of 374 (308 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My issue is the gremaliens are not showing up in my town, I just watched hubby drop ten eggs in my town and when I went on my ipad to squish them, none had shown up. Very frustrating and has happened multiply times.
I understand that you can only collect 90 ray guns from friends, so that is 30 people in total at 3 taps apiece.
The issue is not getting rewarded for your eggs and not having the eggs friends place in your town showing up in alien form!
Message 367 of 374 (290 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hmm, thought none of my friends were placing eggs/aliens in my town (because of the rewards not adding up to the total) but probably they are, just not showing up as aliens in my town....
Also, there are 37 pages of posts about the Gremaliens-problem, but still no solution??? Still saving up all my eggs.....
Message 368 of 374 (281 Views)

★ Novice
Still not getting probes/ray guns from friend towns either. No word of any fixes and people have lost money. But I love how you can waste your trick or treat prizes to "buy" the donut torture machine everyone should have got with their probes.
Message 369 of 374 (272 Views)

★ Novice

Not getting probes from neighbour towns is no longer rare, I have been getting it on the last 10 neighbours I visited, I am still getting FP for it though.

Reading about this gremalien problem I am kind of getting a bit pissed of, because I missed the 'Donut torture device' by 250 points, so I should have gotten it.

And chocolate is insanely rare compared to all the other parts, it's crazy.

Message 370 of 374 (256 Views)