Halloween Gremaliens not adding to probe total

by shannonwb1

Original Post

Re: Halloween Gremaliens not adding to probe total

★★★ Newbie
I've been playing for a while now and only just realized I'm not getting the probes from my grem-things. Definitely took the jam out of my donut
Message 91 of 374 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too, I'm facing the same issues.
Message 92 of 374 (319 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue with grem-aliens I've sent to neighbor towns not adding to my probe count, and I bought three or four mini-fridges worth of eggs that I had already dropped in neighbors' towns. Sucks! I opened a ticket with EA, but I hate having to decide between being a good TSTO neighbor and minimizing my losses.
Message 93 of 374 (312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Oh, wow...I never noticed until now, I must have lost over a ton of probes for the last few days so I should hold off with sending any more grem for a while until a patch fixes it. I wasted alot of eggs XD (around 40~60 which isn't too bad imo since takes about 1 day to get well alot 5~20 if lucky). I tested it with 1 gremlin today and the notification said I got 4 prob but my amount was still 4605 so the glitch is still there :/

Hope this glitch gets fixed soon

Message 94 of 374 (311 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same here. I am also finding a lot of the aliens from neighbours are untappable. Thats hindering me as well...
Message 95 of 374 (295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Seems lots of glitches abound.

Message 96 of 374 (292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same here. I'd wasted well over 100 eggs before I realised, and spent donuts on this too.

Also finding that I can't tap some aliens (I have to close and restart to clear this problem), and I can only upgrade my weapon if I click the wood and nail from the task menu on the left first. I had to repeat level 5 when I upgraded straight from opening gift bags.

This update is pretty buggy. Shame that they weren't discovered before the release Frown
Message 97 of 374 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Not sure when this started for me. Just noticed today. None of the probes my gremlins have found add to my total.

Also just clicked half my friends aliens and te probes I got from that did not add to my total either Frown
Message 98 of 374 (271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got an update, but the Grem-probes issue hasn't been fixed. Still getting nada from squished ones in other towns.

Message 99 of 374 (271 Views)

★★ Novice

Seems I have had the same issue.. 

Message 100 of 374 (263 Views)