Halloween Gremaliens not adding to probe total

by shannonwb1

Original Post

Halloween Gremaliens not adding to probe total

★★★★ Novice
When I get a notification that my Gremaliens have found x amount of probes in other Springfields; it's not adding the amount to my probe total. Anyone else having issues with this. How can I fix?
Message 1 of 374 (7,463 Views)

Re: Halloween Gremaliens not adding to probe total

★ Apprentice

I am having the same issue. For example, I logged out this morning with a total of 958 probes. Later I heard my device go off and when I logged in, the pop-up box declared that my Grem-aliens had scavenged 12 probes for me from neighboring towns, but when I checked my total, it was still 958.

Would be nice to hear back on this.

Message 2 of 374 (6,897 Views)

Not surprised that yet another counter is malfunctioning.
This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 374 (6,889 Views)

★ Apprentice

Contacted game advisor directly and was told the issue lies with the fact that the update has just been released and that my game hasn't been fully synced with the server, which according to them, is causing the probe count discrepancies.

I asked it they advised I hold off on sending out eggs/grem-aliens to neighbors for now and they said yes, but was not able to indicate when I would know if was safe to send them out again. I also asked if "lost" probes would be added later, and they seemed to indicate that once the game/server synced, the total would include those I'd collected already.

Not sure what I was expecting as an answer, aside from maybe a "well here's 50 probes to cover the loss and we've fixed it so future probes will be counted". :P

I guess I will just hold onto any eggs I have (or collect in the near future) until there is positive word somewhere that the probes collected from them are actually counting towards the total.

Happy tapping!

Message 4 of 374 (6,883 Views)

★★ Novice

Have same issue however when contacted EA they advised to reinstall game - tried this and problem persists. I also see this issue when probes are achieved from treat bags - they seem to go into inventory and disappear.

Message 5 of 374 (6,867 Views)

★★ Novice
I am having the same problem. Lost about 100 probes during two days. Really frustrating! Cannot contact EA by mail.
Message 6 of 374 (6,683 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I sincerely just sat waiting to chat for over an hour and got kicked off of the chat. I sent an email to [edit: email address removed] from what I could glean off of the information within the game. I will do a live chat tomorrow. I've lost 120+ probes.
Message 7 of 374 (6,678 Views)

★★★ Novice
I've lost out on over 200 myself. I will be really pissed if I miss out on prizes because of this!!
Message 8 of 374 (6,669 Views)

★★ Novice
I have lost all germ alien probes from my friends - don't know exact count but I had over 50 germ aliens wasted.
Message 9 of 374 (6,622 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Finally got through to a person, there will supposedly be an update of the game that will fix the glitch and credit you the backlog of probes you were supposed to have received. I'll believe it when it happens. I haven't checked my game yet today.
Message 10 of 374 (6,620 Views)