Graphics appear slow and choppy using the new Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet

by sh0ndy

Original Post

Re: Graphics appear slow and choppy using the new Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet

★★★ Novice

Here the latest update on my ticket with EA

@EA Support  wrote:

As you were previously informed, your report has been forwarded to our Expert department for further investigation. It so happens that I just received an update from them. It appears that after a thorough investigation of your report, the results came back inconclusive. What this mean is that the experts working on your case were able to take over your account and access it without experiencing any of the reported performance issues.

At this time I would like to verify if you are still having an issue and if you’re getting any specific error messages at all. If so please feel free to respond back to this contact or call us directly and supply us with a detailed description of your issue and any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far.

So I have replied to them stating that this is still and issue and it is not account related as i can play the game on Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy Note 10.1 (original model) and a Kindle Fire with out any issues and that i can also provide a vidoe capture that would better show the issue sthan a description would

Watch this space......

Message 31 of 68 (3,306 Views)

Re: Graphics appear slow and choppy using the new Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition tablet

★★ Novice

Yeah, the accounts are not the case, at all. They still don't know what to do I'm assuming, because the support I emailed back and forth did not know what the issue is, even ater accessing my account.

Today there was an android software update. After the update, the characters movement was less laggy, but they are still very choppy, that was the only difference that occured after the update. Either than that, the game is still very choppy and laggy.

Device: Samsung Galaxy NotePro 12.2

Message 32 of 68 (3,290 Views)

★★ Novice

Only answer so far. 

Advice the cus to perform all the android troubleshooting steps listed in the link below:

http://help.ea.com/in/article/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

tried and nothing helped...

Have now rooted and installed 4.4.2 and that has not helped at all...  so waiting for the update is not helping this issue.

Message 33 of 68 (3,163 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've had another response from EA and it looks like the issue will not be resolved anytime soon Frown

@EA Support  wrote:
Dear Allen
Thank you again for coming back to me with an update on your issue.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that this is still ongoing. I can imagine how inconvenient and frustrating this must be, especially since this seems to be affecting only one specific device.

I've tried looking further into this for you but unfortunately, the Studio has yet again confirmed that at the moment there's nothing they can do about this issue as it's purely device related and not account. Your Springfield works fine on other devices, as you've confirmed as well.

Allen, please accept the 90 donuts which I've just applied to your account as a form of compensation for this issue. I realize that this is only a small token but I hope that it will help to alleviate some frustration.

Unfortunately, at the moment this is all I can do from my end but rest assured, this is being looked at by the studio and I believe any issues related to Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will be addressed as soon as possible.

Again I apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced. If you have any other questions or concerns about any other issues, feel free to let me know

We have closed this case for now . You can reach us at help.ea.com for further assistance

Regards,
Greg J.
EA Customer Experience

The compensation is a nice gesture but I would rather be able to play on the 10" screen than my 4" Galaxy S3 screen after all playing this game on the bigger screen was one of the reasons for buying the Note 10.1 Frown

Message 34 of 68 (3,095 Views)

★★ Novice

90 Donuts?! Wow...Wonder why my support representative offered nothing at all.

However, the issue is not happening only on one specific device..

Message 35 of 68 (3,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This issue is still not resolved with the kitkat update, maybe just let the game run at a reduced resolution, I'm sure its related to the game running at 2560x1600 and the dumb samsung processor(instead of snapdragon)

Got this tablet for my dad for Christmas and this is literally the only game he plays on it and it runs terribly, feel like an idiot, should have gotten him an iPad where I'm sure it runs fine.

Really irrating that they would leave a huge issue like this and not address it, if this were the iPad version not running properly they would fix it in a day. What they are saying is there not willing to modify the game for such a small market of devices(ones that run samsung exonos chipsets)

FIX IT!
Message 36 of 68 (2,982 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just found out that this game is supposed to run smoothly on other devices ... I got a note 10.1 (2014) edition some days ago, and this game is incredible choppy. Really really bad... everything else on the note 10.1 runs smoothly.

Please fix this.

Message 37 of 68 (2,972 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1. It has an octacore and the game still runs slow/laggy. That's really sad. Seeing as people have been posting on here about this since 2013, I imagine EA isn't rushing to fix the problem.

Message 38 of 68 (2,955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same issue with the Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Edition. Appalled that EA has not bothered to fix this issue since way back in 2013 it's quite poor customer service. Back and forth with the Help Requests and nothing has been done at all, merely redirecting us here. I now see why EA was voted the worst company in America! Back on topic, I'd rather EA just issued a statement SAYING there was an issue with this tablet, rather than not bothering with concerns of people who can play it on other devices and not their brand new ones.

Irritating to say the least. If anyone gets anywhere with the issue, please reply here if possible.

Thanks! And good luck to anyone attempting to get EA to offer any sort of explanation for this issue.

Message 39 of 68 (2,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ik Just Bouvet aan New Samsung Tab 10.1 forum te grapjes. TOT terriër show andere unresponsive. Help!!!!
Message 40 of 68 (2,830 Views)