Golden Scratch-R Ticket Purchase Crashed Game - Now can't even log in or play.

by Neotency

Original Post

Re: Golden Scratch-R Ticket Purchase Crashed Game - Now can't even log in or play.

★★★ Newbie

same problem for me-bought 2 tickets-no problem, then later tried to buy a third and it crashed.....seriously disappointing. 

Message 31 of 90 (642 Views)

Re: Golden Scratch-R Ticket Purchase Crashed Game - Now can't even log in or play.

★ Novice
Same problem. Does not go any further than the gracie films screen/EA dounut. Sort it out Ea we spend our hard earned cash on this and we dont get what we pay for.!!!!!
Message 32 of 90 (641 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here, crashed, got charged for scratch ticket, and can't play, been down two days now!
Message 33 of 90 (633 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
The same thing here
Message 34 of 90 (631 Views)

★ Novice
same problem on my iPhone 5c
Message 35 of 90 (956 Views)

★★ Novice
Still broken. Annoyingly, since I could get in via iPad, EA closed my support ticket. Grr.
Message 36 of 90 (944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Same here the only difference is that I bought donuts this is on a ipod 5 v 7.03
Message 37 of 90 (939 Views)

★★ Novice
Same aggravating problem. By the looks of it, EA doesn't even know this problem exists, because they recently just posted a "Current Known Issues" page and our problem (game not opening) is not even on that list. EA, if you're reading this, there are hundreds of your gamers who cannot get into your game, me included. We spent money on your game and it doesn't even work. Please fix this annoying issue so we can start playing your game again. This issue for me has been going on for a week. I want to play, and so do others.
Message 38 of 90 (914 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same problem on my iPad mini. Please help us!!!!
Message 39 of 90 (901 Views)

★★ Novice
I am having the same issue as well, but on the iPad 2 with IOS 7.0.4. I tried to buy a golden ticket, the app crashed , and crashes upon opening every time thereafter. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling, but I still get the same result.
Message 40 of 90 (893 Views)