Glitch Guinea pigs

by lajud13

Original Post

Glitch Guinea pigs

★ Newbie
When i update The simpsons tapped out i had to recollect 40 Guinea pigs and I did it, hours later when I open The app they told me The same thing that I have to recollect The Guinea pigs but there was no Guinea pigs in my city and o cant finish The mission, please help i dont know what to do.
Message 1 of 309 (5,843 Views)

Re: Glitch Guinea pigs

★ Novice
I have the same problem. I even had Lisa doing her 12 hour task, after collecting the 40 guinea pigs. I thought that maybe after Lisa was finished with her task it may fix the problem. It did not. Help!
Message 2 of 309 (5,501 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same problem.
Message 3 of 309 (5,490 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the exact same problem
Message 4 of 309 (5,484 Views)

★ Novice
I have the exact same problem. I dont mind starting the task again as long as it is fixed and the guinea pig are spawned again. please fix
Message 5 of 309 (5,458 Views)

★★ Novice
I am having the exact same problem too, gutted i will miss out on the free building in this tie in Frown
Message 6 of 309 (5,443 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have the same problem too !! I got as far into the quest where I had to build the guinea pig rescue centre went back on whole quest started over .. My rescue centre is almost built but won't be Able to complete quest Frown no guinea pigs around to collect ...
Message 7 of 309 (5,436 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same issue it is super annoying
Message 8 of 309 (5,434 Views)

GLITCH WITH GUINEA PIG QUEST AND OTHERS !!!

★★★★ Novice
Started the guinea pig quest got as far as to building the rescue centre part .. Went offline and came back on later to the whole quest starting over asking me to collect 40 guinea pigs again and theres no guinea pigs in my Springfield to collect ... Sooo now I can't complete the quest pls help

Second glitch is I was completing the quests with Kirk and got as far as weekend dad part 11 where Kirk collected money on a game for homer .. You had to do it one time and when I completed the task I clicked on the sidebar quest icon and it says the tasks needed are done but the quest won't continue ... Iv delete the game and redownload it and it didn't work and iv delete kirks building he's come with and rebuilt it and it didn't work , iv put it in my storage and everything trying to trigger the quest but nothing has work :/ please comment anyone if you have any of these problems ! Thank u
Message 9 of 309 (5,132 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have this problem, too. Hope you can fix it soon Standard smile

Message 10 of 309 (5,387 Views)