Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

by 01Uranushertz

Original Post

Re: Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★ Novice

I have the same problem.  Tried all the troubleshooting steps up to and including reinstalling the game.  No Gil, No Deal, No Duffland.

Message 61 of 176 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here. I declined the deal initially, knowing it would be available in the store for a couple of days. When I wanted to buy it, the deal was gone.
Message 62 of 176 (727 Views)

Re : Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★★★ Newbie
For what it's worth I've also lost the building menu for Springfield Heights. Didn't notice it till today but I believe that has been the case.since the update.
Message 63 of 176 (715 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried everything too. I declined Gil's offer at first because I'm only a few donuts shy so I thought I'd try to earn them since the offer was to be available for a few days. But I never saw the offer again. Frown
Message 64 of 176 (695 Views)

★★ Novice
I am having the same issue. Tried restart, logging in & out, uninstalling & reinstalling. I'm at level 60.
Message 65 of 176 (688 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No Gil in my town either, and I want to buy Duff Gardens.

Can we go to Duff Gardens?Can we go to Duff Gardens?Can we go to Duff Gardens?Can we go to Duff Gardens?Can we go to Duff Gardens?Can we go to Duff Gardens?Can we go to Duff Gardens?Can we go to Duff Gardens?

Message 66 of 176 (665 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nothing original to add. Dismissed the deal because I wanted more info on it, and now the deal is gone, as for many others. Please, EA, at least tell us you're working on a patch. I want to go to Duff Gardens!!

Message 67 of 176 (645 Views)

★★ Novice
Gil's Deal is now missing for me as well. I wanted it but decided to wait for the TSTO Addicts to do a write-up for Duff Gardens. Now I really want it and Gil is missing. I have faith in EA to resolve this, they always do (and sometimes an apology will come in the form of donuts).
Message 68 of 176 (624 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this issue too! I have tried everything (uninstalled/reinstalled twice now) except logging in with an alternate device because I don't have an alternate one that can do this game.

(I use an Android tablet, but have no android phone except an old unused one with Android version 2.3 which can't support the game, so...)

This would be the first time that, after some thought, I decided to accept Gil's offer. But when I checked the store after deciding, only the Wild West promoted tab was there. Gil was gone, and only the Duff Statue of Liberty is in the store. I scrolled around, and couldn't find Duff Gardens anywhere.

Message 69 of 176 (604 Views)

★★★ Novice
I just got off the phone they said theres 5 days left on that and they're working on a patch for it with in the next day or so but i want it now lol
Message 70 of 176 (600 Views)