Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

by 01Uranushertz

Original Post

Re: Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★★★ Newbie

Level 60, I also have this problem... I turned down the deal to get donuts, it's now gone. I tried everything (reinstall, visit neighbors, restart, etc.) This is the 2nd or 3rd time a "Gil deal" has disappeared after declining it, never to return. I really want Duff Gardens, please fix and extend!!!!!!!

Message 51 of 176 (833 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I to declined the offer as I needed to find space for it. Next thing I know, the promotion is gone. Even though it said it was around for about seven days. Please bring back Gil, the promotion is still ongoing. So there is no harm in fixing this bug

Message 52 of 176 (796 Views)

Re : Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue. Ive removed it from my device then renstalled it logged out and closed it down. But its still missing. I want to get it but cant get it back.
Message 53 of 176 (784 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA agents are generally not very trustworthy with their advice or knowledge. If a problem is this common, then it's extremely likely that they're working on a solution.

Message 54 of 176 (779 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, I declined initially as I wanted to decide later, but then it disappeared. Tried the hard reset, reinstalling with no succes. 

Message 55 of 176 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still no solution?
Message 56 of 176 (768 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Missing Gil Duff Garden deal!
Message 57 of 176 (755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here as many others. Didn't have the sprinkles to buy it, went back for it and it's not in the menu.

Message 58 of 176 (738 Views)

★★★ Novice
I dont understand why this isnt fixed yet. How hard is it to just add it to the marketplace?
Message 59 of 176 (732 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hello EA i went to buy donuts for gil's deal and now he is gone and i cant find anything on i unistalled and reinstalled the game no luck traveled to friends springfields and signed out and back in, still nothing even tried on all my other devices but no luck i really want to buy can you fix please if it goes pass the day you should extend it or offer it for less donuts. It's rather annoying when you actually want to buy the deal and he disappear's i hope you can help
Message 60 of 176 (729 Views)