Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

by 01Uranushertz

Original Post

Re : Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★ Apprentice

Gil's deal is also missing for me? I saw the pop up yesterday when level 60 rolled out, went to purchase doughnuts and it was gone? Checked this morning still gone Frown Does this mean I have no chance to purchase?????

Message 31 of 176 (939 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue for me Frown

Android  6.x.x

I don't like plunking down donuts without thinking it over a bit... 

Message 32 of 176 (935 Views)

Re: Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Exact same problem.  It was there, and was even in the build menu (at first).  Closed game on iPad to do something else.  Opened game on Android phone later to buy doughnuts (since I had some google credit on there - I didn't notice if the Gil deal was available in build menu as all I did was buy doughnuts and close game).  Went to do something else again and when I went back to the game on the iPad all deals were missing.

No Gil wandering around.  No Gil anywhere in the build menu (I scrolled through all of the screens).

Hard closed game on both platforms ->  no Gil or Duff Garden option

Uninstalled/reinstalled -> still no Gil or Duff Garden

Completely missing from both platforms.

I'm hoping they fix and extend the deal, as I would still like to purchase this.

edit 20May:  Two days later from this first popping up, I've reinstalled again today on both platforms with no change.  Yesterday, after seeing a couple comments about Springfield Heights also missing from their game menu - yep, me too.  Hadn't thought to look for that.  I'd love to email support, but the only options it ever gives me are to call or internet chat (and no time to spend much time hunting down their email through other means).  I don't have the ability to sit here long enough to do either (and phone calls are completely out for me as an option).

Looks like loads of people still want to buy this.  I know there are moderators here, but I'm not clear whether EA support reads this or ever sees potential issues in a timely manner.  Hoping the word gets across for all of us that would like to throw some money their way.

Message 33 of 176 (932 Views)

★★ Novice
Same issue for me where is the gardens,pls restote gils deal in time!
Message 34 of 176 (912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, I will have to buy Donuts to get Duff Gardens and would like to know that it is back before buying the Donuts. Or should I just buy them so that I can grab it if it reappears?

Message 35 of 176 (912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue. I purchased Duff Gardens and then the Statue of Liberty one disappeared.

Message 36 of 176 (889 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please bring back Gil's deal. My fellow players and I would love to get Duff Gardens! EA, listen to your fans.

Message 37 of 176 (877 Views)

gil's deal for duff garden.

★★ Novice

The problem has also occurred for me.  I am on an ipad and I am on level 59, just about to level 60.  The Gill duff garden offer appeared on May 18 but today (May 19), the offer is gone but all I can see is the statue of liberty offer for 60 donuts and nothing else.  Do I have to get to level 60 now as I did reach level 59 earlier and I was just about at level 59 for the second time.  Help me please.

Message 38 of 176 (871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Declined to buy Duff Gardens initially but then decided to purchase it.  Unfortunately, Gil and his deal is no longer around, even though the game said it would be there for about a week.  Have uninstalled and reinstalled several times (because EA claims I don't have enough space when installing their updates; although I don't remove anything except TSTO and it always reinstalls without a problem; but that's a different EA foul-up).  Still no Gil deal for Duff Gardens.  Springfield Heights tab is still there but Duff Gardens doesn't appear anywhere.  Please bring it back and extend the time during which we can purchase it.  Thanks.

Message 39 of 176 (869 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem.  Left it to think on it, and next time I logged on (4 hours later) the deal was gone.  Gil isn't in my town and the deal is gone from the store.

Message 40 of 176 (867 Views)