Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

by 01Uranushertz

Original Post

Gil duff deal

★★ Novice
I have the same problem. Has anybody gotten this fixed? The Gil duff deal disappeared after I rejected cause I needed more donuts. It's nowhere to be found. I even hard reset and reinstalled the game. Hep?
Message 91 of 176 (498 Views)

Re: Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★ Novice

Same issue here.

Message 92 of 176 (702 Views)

Re : Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★★★ Newbie
Any progress with this? I'm in the same boat. Are we going to miss this timed offer completely?
Message 93 of 176 (687 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here - just needed a few more donuts so was going to see if I could earn them in the week the deal was available. Next time I logged in the deal was gone. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that did NOT fix the issue.
The offer needs to be reinitiated for the full week!

Thanks,
Kytynkytyn
Message 94 of 176 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem - I told Gil no originally because I wanted to be sure and didn't have time right then to place everything. Tried to buy later but the offer was gone.

Un- and Re-installed - still no Gil offer.
Message 95 of 176 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

10 pages of "same problem" - I should not be missed here :D

Skipped Gil's deal when he first introduced it, but later it was gone and nowhere to be found.

After reinstalling I got a notification about the offer, but ingame Gil wasn't around again.

I hope EA can fix it and will extend the timer to buy it

Message 96 of 176 (647 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here.  Declined Gil's offer when it first appeared, to have a think about it - and despite the promised timescales it disappeared immediately and hasn't returned.

Message 97 of 176 (639 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same boat. Gil's deal popped up as I was running out the door, and didn't take the deal. Now I cxan't find it anywhere in my menu. I have already gone through all the steps, and no joy.

Message 98 of 176 (623 Views)

The Simpson tapped out

★★★ Newbie
On Simpson tapped out I can't find the duff castle so I can purchase it.
Message 99 of 176 (508 Views)

★★ Novice
Gil's deal issue here also. Saw it was up. Went to purchase doughnuts and it was gone. Thought I had 6 days to get. Hasn't come back since I saw it one time.
Message 100 of 176 (610 Views)