Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing at level 60 glitch

by juliet2021

Original Post

Re: Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★★★★ Novice

I think it was something like the 24/25/26th may

@whangdoodle wrote:

The deal popped up for me on the 18th, but I don't remember what time.  So the timer would have counted down to zero some time today or when it rolls over tonight at the latest.

Message 131 of 176 (955 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think it was either the 24/25/26th May

@whangdoodle wrote:

The deal popped up for me on the 18th, but I don't remember what time.  So the timer would have counted down to zero some time today or when it rolls over tonight at the latest.

Message 132 of 176 (957 Views)

Re : Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing

★★★ Newbie
Same Thig happened to me
Message 133 of 176 (944 Views)

★ Novice

Figured I might as well add my voice to the list, just for the record. I've tried all of the recommended steps (uninstall/reinstall on 2 separate devices, etc), and Gil hasn't popped up since the first time Level 60 loaded. 

Message 134 of 176 (934 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup, me too.

Message 135 of 176 (884 Views)

I missing Gil's deal for Duff Garden

★ Novice

I noticed alot of people commenting and no answers. So just wondering if you are going to reissue the deal for Duff garden for those who did not get the second chance to buy or maybe since you screwed us you could just give it to us just a thought 

Thanks [edit: email address removed]

Message 136 of 176 (388 Views)

Gil's deal for Duff Garden missing at level 60 glitch

★★ Novice

Like everyone else, I was also missing Gils deal....have uninstalled/reinstalled several times with no success....just like everyone else...are you, EA, going to resend us this deal after spending years and donuts playing, and we still want to buy more??   it would be most appreciated!!  What else can we do to be able to get this item sent back to us to purchase?  Thanking you in advance for your assistance in this matter!  

Message 137 of 176 (410 Views)

★★ Novice
Sigh, me too. Even worked an extra hour of overtime to make sure I had the cash (and a pizza).
Message 138 of 176 (825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Well shoot.  Was hoping that maybe they had ninja fixed and were just waiting for the timer to reset like others suggested.  Still no Gil for me as of today - 8 days after he originally popped in my town (I'm lvl 60, 5 star, max friend pts, just for reference - and was when he was offered too - or maybe 59 - really wasn't paying attention when all of those things popped up at once - I vaguely remember the menu with the twins on it).

Message 139 of 176 (741 Views)

★★ Novice
Is there any progress on getting this fixed or is the deal gone forever? Can we get any information from EA, one way or the other? I know this isn't a life-death situation, it's a game but I think I speak for most of us on this topic that we'd like to at least get an update, please. Thank you.
Message 140 of 176 (651 Views)