Re: Game starts with movie after Android crash

by BurghBaby

Original Post

Game starts with movie after Android crash

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

a few days ago my Android tabel (SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 2) crashed during play. Now the login shows "Level 45", but when im logging on it starts with the movie and im back at the beginning.  When i now tap on the text, the scree "No connection to server" pops up.

Sometimes also a pop-up said "you are connected with adifferentd evice", but at the moment the game is only installed on one device.

I tried several things:

- rebooting

- logging off and on

- clearing the cache

But nothing helps.

What can i do? Is my progress lost?

Greetings

Thomas

Message 1 of 4 (102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Additional info:

i can recreate the "you are logged in on a different device" if i log off and log on again. I can go on after the error message but with the movie and on level 1:-(

An dlevel 1 crashes after a few moments too...

Message 2 of 4 (101 Views)

The lvl 1 after the movie, is it an Anonymous game? You need to log in. Login buttons: Welcomescreen, bottom left. Friendscreen (minitowns) tap Bart/Milhouse, bottom right in the pop-up "add origin friends" enter log in info.
Either exit the game to access the Welcomescreen or play through the first levels to access the Bart/Milhouse button to take you to the Friendscreen with the minitown.

Have you checked your wifi/internetconnection as well? I know this event puts a lot of preassure on the servers and connectivity is low and you'll see Bart more then usual.

The most basic reqirement is for the game to be playable. Contact EA and ask for a game advisor and see what they have to say about it. http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 3 of 4 (96 Views)

You may want to try to uninstall and reinstall that app as well before contacting a game advisor, as they will have you try that anyways. Confusedmileywink:

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (94 Views)