Re: Game freezes with monorail update.

by snell1701

Original Post

Re: Glitch/Bug - Trashed/Garbage Buildings causing game to crash

A store update was issued on the 27th of August 2015.
This was to fix the problem with cleaning garbage.

Go to
Google Play
Apple Store
Amazon Store
To download this new update

Hopefully you can clean houses without the game crashing after the update is installed.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 121 of 126 (696 Views)

★★ Novice

I was starting to get really annoyed that i could barely do anything in my town due to crashing. so glad i saw the post about the new update as i now have a clear town with no crashing.

Message 122 of 126 (380 Views)

Re: Game freezes with monorail update.

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I got an email saying they were aware, and sympathized. And that was nearly two weeks ago. Then I saw they had marked my issue as resolved, which it is not.

Pretty disappointed at this point. Been playing for a long time and have spent money on donuts.

Message 123 of 126 (370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same issue i placed the buildings in my inventory en back i can tap the buildings now.

But yesterday i had an update now it's keeping on crashing when i tap a person or building.

Very disturbing.

Message 124 of 126 (356 Views)

★★ Novice

Getting really annoyed after the update the game was work,  have finally got the glass recycling and now game is freezing again.  So will not be able to finish act 2 either. 

Message 125 of 126 (339 Views)

Re: Game crashes when trying to collect from trashed buildings

★★★ Newbie

I am also experiencing the same problem with full trash and can't redeem them I have followed all the instructions and how to fix it with no success 

Message 126 of 126 (261 Views)