Game crashing

by piefish1996

Original Post

Game crashing

★★★ Newbie

The app has been crashing on me constantly as of late. It either crashes trying to load it or during or at the end of a felon battle. The app hasn't been giving me problems at all since the start of this event until recently. 

Message 1 of 12 (473 Views)

Re: Game crashing

★★★ Newbie
The same keeps happening to me, especially when I am sending my characters on 60 minute jobs! Resulting in my losing over 150 donuts because the jobs rushed them self somehow when it froze Frown
I spoke to EA customer service who advised nobody else had any issues only me so it was down to my network provide, they could reinburse me 50 donuts which they havent applied and i'd receive a call back which I havent
Have you tried the troubleshooting advise?

Didn't work for me but may be worth a shot !
Message 2 of 12 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There's a glitch when i fight Felons where I defeated them but the fight still continues even though there's no one on the Felon's side. The only option to get out of the fight is to retreat. I tried to close and restart the app but it only resumes the glitchy fight. It's a pain for me because i am trying to more brass knuckles even though there's only a few hours left to get it.

Message 3 of 12 (427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since this morning's update, it's been non-stop crashing. Sometimes I'll be able to play for a few minutes, but a lot of the time it's just seconds after loading. It's all the dang time, no matter what I'm doing. EVERY SINGLE TIME it will crash, sooner or even sooner than that, but never later.

Message 4 of 12 (419 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue as well, but it's making me super late with the event tasks, my town is full of criminals and I can't get new battles in because I can't finish the old ones. Let's hope EA fixes it and rewards us some donuts for the trouble

Message 5 of 12 (416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here! After Act 2 of the new Event started, I haven't been able to access the game. It just crushes after the loading screen... What should we do?

Message 6 of 12 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, Have you gotten your situation resolved?

Message 7 of 12 (397 Views)

★ Novice

same here, so frustrating......and the event moves on

Message 8 of 12 (374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here, its been ongoing since Wild West

Message 9 of 12 (357 Views)

★ Novice

My Simpsons app is crashing more and more. Frustrating! As it takes the longest of any game I play to load. I think there is too much going on with all the games options in the app. The more going on with everyone playing crashes the app. Please fix this so I won't lose my fav game.

Message 10 of 12 (329 Views)