Game crashes

by radfam11559

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crashes

★★ Novice
Running latest version of iOS and when I start TSTO it crashes before loading town. Game allows me to play without logging in or when I use someone else's login.

HELP?
Message 1 of 14 (390 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game crashes

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @radfam11559,

Please make sure visit your app store and install the latest update. If the issue persists after that, you will need to contact Support for further assistance. 

To do so, fill out this form and select Technical support / Game won't launch in the drop down menus. Depending on your timezone and location one or more contact option(s) will appear. Select Chat Now or Phone me to speak directly with an Advisor.

View in thread

Message 4 of 14 (369 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Try this:

Close your game.

Pull up the App Manager and swipe the game away.

Turn off your device.

Turn off your internet hardware - wireless router, modem, etc.

Wait 15 to 30 seconds.

Turn your internet hardware back on.

Start your device.

Start the game.

Message 2 of 14 (382 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried that and it didn't work.  Just loaded TSTO on my iPad and tried to login with my account and the game crashed on the iPad.  Anyone else that logs in has no problem with playing the game!   WTH is going on with my account?

Message 3 of 14 (372 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @radfam11559,

Please make sure visit your app store and install the latest update. If the issue persists after that, you will need to contact Support for further assistance. 

To do so, fill out this form and select Technical support / Game won't launch in the drop down menus. Depending on your timezone and location one or more contact option(s) will appear. Select Chat Now or Phone me to speak directly with an Advisor.

Message 4 of 14 (370 Views)

★★ Novice
I have done a chat with Asim yesterday to no avail. Game still won't launch on any platform. If I login in with someone else's account they can play in their Springfield with zero issues!!!!!!

It's just my login!!!!!
Message 5 of 14 (347 Views)

Game wont launch login problem

★★★ Newbie
Cant login anymore ajbdezwart62
Message 6 of 14 (346 Views)

Crashing again

★★★ Newbie
Game keeps crashing EA, can you sort?
Message 7 of 14 (335 Views)

SIMPSONS tapped out can't get into the game

★★★★★ Newbie

"SIMPSONS tapped out " said that can't connect to server from yesterday, but I creata a new a/c to play, that is work, pls fix the problem for my current a/c, thank you.

Message 8 of 14 (341 Views)

I cannot open app while connected to ea

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to launch my Simpsons tapped out but cannot continue my saved game the app will crash while connected to ea.

Message 9 of 14 (342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem since 02/09.  Contacted EA - they said they may have to roll back my account a couple days . . . still waiting for a response from them . . .  Anyone know how long it should take them to respond?

Message 10 of 14 (313 Views)