Re: Game crashes before it opens.

by nurek88473

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

It started yesterday morning. I began pt 2 of the x-mas 2014 stuff and was just beginning to upgrade my elf canon. Now, the game loads, logs in to Origin, and asks me to "Tap to continue." I tap, the game continues to load, then the screen that shows my award for daily visits pops up and then it crashes and goes back to the iphone screen. I have an iphone 6 pls 16gig. I've powered it down, I've deleted the game and re-installed, i've switched from wifi to cell servicec, and nothing has worked. I've even cleared 3 gigs of space to see if that was the problem. It won't stop crashing. 

Message 1031 of 1,040 (657 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Since December 24, I have not been able to log in mh Simpsons' town. I been trying every day since then, but to no avail. I have even deleted the app from my phone (Samsung S3) twice and downloaded it twice as well and nothing. This is really irritating and annoying to say the least. Please fix this problem that apparently a whole bunch of us are having.
Message 1032 of 1,040 (650 Views)

★★ Novice

Message 1033 of 1,040 (634 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I can't login for hours now.

Again unable to connect to the server.
What's going on with this game lately?

Message 1034 of 1,040 (616 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This is BS. Espeially when you put money into the game and it doesn't work properly. What is this, Sony online?? :/
Not impressed what so ever.
Message 1035 of 1,040 (573 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same issue once again. Christmas day and new years day.....cannot connect to server! Blah

Message 1036 of 1,040 (571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Is this issue EVER gonna get fixed before the xmas event is over?!?!?!??! This is totally lame. L A M E !
Have not been able to play (whatsoever) since Dec. 24th.
Message 1037 of 1,040 (509 Views)

★★ Novice

Message 1038 of 1,040 (496 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I Cannot play since the beginning of december. It is an account problem, not a device problem. What to do, a lot of people have the same problem. I have invested a lot of money. When is EA solving the Problem? HELP HELP!!
Message 1039 of 1,040 (486 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Cant open tapped out game . Message " unfortunately tapped out has stoped"
Message 1040 of 1,040 (378 Views)