Game cash going negative!!!

by bassmech20608

Original Post

Game cash going negative!!!

★★ Novice

Ever since the Level 60+ update I noticed my in game cash now has a negative sign in front of it.  It's not just a graphical glitch, as earning cash makes the negative number down down, and spending cash to buy items makes the negative number go up!  I wouldn't care too much if I just had a few million, as I would just keep earning cash till it goes positive again, but I had over 2 BILLION in cash!!!

Has anyone else had this bug?

Message 1 of 7 (278 Views)

Re: Game cash going negative!!!

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @bassmech20608,

I don't remember seeing this bug before. I suppose your account is tied to your EA account if you're level 60. If it's the case, please try to uninstall and reinstall the game. 

If the issue persists after that, could you please let me know the following information and I will report this bug:

Thanks!

Message 2 of 7 (262 Views)

★★ Novice

The date and time, I don't remember exactly as I didn't notice it right away, but I know I noticed it after the level 60 plus update about 2 weeks ago.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5, running Android version 5.0.2

I think I tried deleting and reinstalling the app already, but will try it again and reply again if it fixes it.

As for my mayhem number, it was so long and I couldn't figure out how to copy and paste it so I included a screenshot. 

Thanks 

Message 3 of 7 (247 Views)

Hi @bassmech20608,

Thanks for the reply and the additional detail. Let us know if reinstalling the game worked this time.

I'll make sure to forward your report to the QA team at any rate.

Message 4 of 7 (244 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried a full uninstall and redownload and reinstalling of the game and my in game cash is still negative.  It's now about -$1,500,000,000 instead of -$2,000,000,000 plus, due in part to all the in game cash I get from my massive house farms, and that I stopped spending cash to help it get positive again sooner if the bug can't be fixed, so in a few more weeks it might be a moot point anyway.  I'd hate to have to build up my stash of in game cash again from zero, but at least I won't have to see that depressing negative sign anymore. 

I think the bug may have something to do with having over 1 billion in cash, as having 100 million or more causes the numbers to overlap the icon for the donuts in stock.  Not sure, just a theory. 

Message 5 of 7 (229 Views)

Hi@bassmech20608,

I've forwarded this information to our specialized team. I'll keep you in the loop if I receive more information from them soon. 

Thanks for helping with the investigation!

Message 6 of 7 (213 Views)

Hi @bassmech20608,

I invite you to contact the support team, they will assist you further with this issue. To speak with an advisor over the phone or by chat, simply use this form and select Technical support / Game performance in the drop down menu. 

Let us know if you have more questions.

Message 7 of 7 (209 Views)