Future bucks

by fashley84

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Future bucks

★★★★★ Newbie
I have a task and daily challenge to "get an item with future bucks". I have since crafted the Mushroom Office Building, holo-tree, and tulips but have not been rewarded a they are still listed as needing to be done. Is there a known issue?
Message 1 of 2 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Future bucks

[ Edited ]

Every item has a certain number of demos.

ex:

Holo tulips 12 demos

mushroom office building 3 demos

holo tree 8 demos

make 12 holo tulips (OR 3 mushroom offic buildings OR 8 holo trees) and then you can buy more holo tulips (OR mushroom offices OR holo trees) for future bucks

there should be a check mark that you have gotten at least one of the items and it should also state how many demos you have left to build before you can get the item for future bucks.

only demos will help you upgrade the printer, buying it with future bucks does not impact the printer level

demos uses robot parts and additional items, once the demo goal is reached uses future bucks

image.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (556 Views)

All Replies

Re: Future bucks

[ Edited ]

Every item has a certain number of demos.

ex:

Holo tulips 12 demos

mushroom office building 3 demos

holo tree 8 demos

make 12 holo tulips (OR 3 mushroom offic buildings OR 8 holo trees) and then you can buy more holo tulips (OR mushroom offices OR holo trees) for future bucks

there should be a check mark that you have gotten at least one of the items and it should also state how many demos you have left to build before you can get the item for future bucks.

only demos will help you upgrade the printer, buying it with future bucks does not impact the printer level

demos uses robot parts and additional items, once the demo goal is reached uses future bucks

image.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (557 Views)