Friendship level up reward - Stuck

by iEnvia

Original Post

simpsons tapped out

★★★ Newbie

I leveled up a friend level and the "level up" pop-up is stuck.  I hit ok a thousand times, but it won't go away.  I uninstalled and reinstalled, I forced it closed but nothing helps.  Not sure what to do.  Any suggestions?

Message 61 of 71 (1,168 Views)

Simpsons: Tapped Out - Reward Window Stuck

★★★ Newbie

When I reached level five for the friendship rewards I got Stampy.  When I reached level six for the friendship rewards the game is trying to give me Stampy AGAIN.

Now every time I pull up the game it's stuck with the reward window open telling me to go to my inventory to get my reward (Stampy).  I've clicked on the OK button a hundred plus times and nothing happens, the window won't go away.  I can't get it to go away.  It doesn't matter where I tap on the screen, it doesn't matter that I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game on both my iPad and my phone.

It's been stuck this way for a month now and I'm on the verge of just deleting the game which I really dont' want to do because I enjoy it quite a bit.  I had been hoping that the last game update would have undone what was stuck but it didn't.  it's been this way for over a month now.

If I don't get this fixed soon I'm going to have to delete the game because it's too frustrating seeing it sitting there and being unable to play it.

Message 62 of 71 (1,165 Views)

Re: Friendship level up reward - Stuck

★★★ Newbie

I too am stuck, I bought the award because I didn't want to wait.  Then when I reached the level naturally, it tries giving me the same item.  I'm now stuck in an infinite loop.  Any ideas to resolve this?  I've tried shutting down running apps, clearing the data, uninstall then reinstall.  All to no avail.  Any help out there?

Message 63 of 71 (1,139 Views)

Re: simpsons tapped out

★ Novice

same here, frozen on level up screen for homer's car, can hit ok button forever and nothing happens. uninstalled/reinstalled, no change. anyone know how to fix?

Message 64 of 71 (1,107 Views)

Re: simpsons tapped out

You can try contacting EA help center to see if they can look into your game.

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

Good luck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 65 of 71 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you clear the cache?
Message 66 of 71 (1,078 Views)

@dawn7114 what device are you using? 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 67 of 71 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA MUST DO SOMETHING! Can't wait no longer. Spent hours playing this **bleep** and them this issue happens! I love Simpsons and i'm very angry and frustrated. What can we do? 

Message 68 of 71 (1,060 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@JoaoPauloAbreu wrote:

EA MUST DO SOMETHING! Can't wait no longer. Spent hours playing this **bleep** and them this issue happens! I love Simpsons and i'm very angry and frustrated. What can we do? 

Please look at @BurghBaby directions, a few posts up from yours, for how to contact a game advisor. We are just a player helping player forum and for an issue like this, you are going to need a game advisor to assist you to get your Springfield working again @JoaoPauloAbreu .

Message 69 of 71 (1,050 Views)

game frozen

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I just got Capitol City Goofball and it says, "can be found in inventory" but I can't click him off! I hit the okay button, the world cheers, and he's still there and I can't play! thanks!

Message 70 of 71 (835 Views)